Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
The Dharma Set in Animal Crossing consists of three furniture items- they are pink, egg-shaped wishing dolls known as Daruma in Japanese folklore. When making a wish, the owner of the doll colors in the first eye, usually the right. If the wish has been fufilled, they then colour in the other eye. This is reflected in Animal Crossing by pressing the dharma - one press colours in the eye, followed by a drumming noise, while another press makes the eye blank once more. Once this has been done, the dharma shrieks. The larger the dharma, the lower the noises made. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
pastelkhaleesi on Twitter
Check back on December 17 for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
Here are the events occurring in December:
- 1st: Snow Day in Animal Crossing.
- Second Saturday: Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Third Sunday: Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- 23rd: Toy Day in Animal Crossing.
- 24th: Jingle arrives in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- 31st: New Year's Eve in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.