Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
Wisp (ゆうたろう, Yutarou) is a character in the Animal Crossing series. In the earlier installments, he is a sprit, while in Animal Crossing: City Folk, he is a genie. He appears in the morning, usually between 10 pm to 4 am. He was absent in Doubutsu no Mori, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: New Leaf until Welcome amiibo update. He resembles Boo, an enemy featured in many Mario titles.. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
knrmesh On Twitter
Check back on November 5 for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Harvest Moon Festival in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Autumn Moon in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Acorn Festival in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Explorer's Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Mushrooming Season in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Halloween in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.