Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is now available!
Mr. Sonny Resetti (リセットさん, Mr. Reset), also known as just Resetti, is a mole that appears in all the Animal Crossing games. His name is a pun on the word "Reset," which is what causes him to appear. His job is to make sure the player saves his/her game. The more the player resets the game without saving, the angrier he gets, getting to the point where he forces the player to recite specific lines word by word. Resetting the game too many times will lead to a "fake" reset. After resetting many times in Animal Crossing: Wild World he will talk about his cousin Vicious Vole Vinnie. His first name is revealed to be "Sonny" in Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: City Folk by his calmer older brother, Don. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
ghostfennec on Twitter
Check back on July 30th for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
- 21st November, 2017
- Pocket Camp Released! - Pocket Camp is now available worldwide on the App Store and Play Store!
- 25th October, 2017
- Pocket Camp - The latest Nintendo Direct revealed the name of the upcoming mobile game (Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!), as well as plenty of gameplay features and footage.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Morning Aerobics in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Hometown Day in Animal Crossing (GCN).
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.