Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Coming March 20th, 2020.
The Town Hall is a location in Wild World & City Folk where players can deliver letters, recycle items, and is where Tortimer will stand outside during events. Town Hall replaces the Wishing Well, Dump and Post Office in Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It takes place of the Wishing Well by being the center of town, where almost all of the festivities take place. The Town Hall also has the Bulletin Board outside, where players can post info. The Town Hall is also where the player will arrive at the very beginning of the game to start their new life. The recycling bin takes place of the dump from Animal Crossing, and there is a post office inside the town hall. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
- 15th May, 2019
- Promotion - Vmario97 has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations and much deserved!
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Summer Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Graduation Day in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Father's Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Summer Solstice in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, monkey villagers could only be obtained for a limited time period. The player had to use Tag Mode near a DS Download Station.
- The Silver Slingshot can be obtained an infinite number of times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Golden Slingshot, however, cannot.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, if a shop proprietor is in their RV, Wisp will temporarily take over the running of the shop.
- The Nintendo GameCube makes a cameo appearance in the Pink Box furniture item.
- Olimar's flower symbol in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appears on the door of the Garden Center in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.