Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Coming March 20th, 2020.
Flowers in the Animal Crossing series are small clusters of brightly colored flowers that live throughout all four seasons. They can be bought from Tom Nook's Store, are grown by villagers, and grow randomly around the town. There are four common types of flowers: roses, cosmos, tulips, and pansies. Flowers wilt periodically, turning a brown color. They can be revived by being watered with a watering can on the same day that they wilt, and will return to normal the following day. This wilting process applies to all flowers but the golden rose, which is created after watering a black rose with a golden watering can. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
- 15th May, 2019
- Promotion - Vmario97 has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations and much deserved!
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Summer Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Graduation Day in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Father's Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Summer Solstice in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, monkey villagers could only be obtained for a limited time period. The player had to use Tag Mode near a DS Download Station.
- The Silver Slingshot can be obtained an infinite number of times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Golden Slingshot, however, cannot.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, if a shop proprietor is in their RV, Wisp will temporarily take over the running of the shop.
- The Nintendo GameCube makes a cameo appearance in the Pink Box furniture item.
- Olimar's flower symbol in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appears on the door of the Garden Center in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.