Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:07, February 19, 2016 by SuperHamster (Creating page, derived from Inkipedia's version (http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Inkipedia:Maintenance); licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0, see that page's history for authorship)
This page is a list of helpful tasks that all editors can do to improve Inkipedia. Thanks for your help!
Tasks Everyone Can Do
- Stubs need expanding. (179 pages)
- Articles under construction should be finished. (0 pages)
- Articles needing images (363 pages)
- Articles needing images fixed (99 pages)
- Unused files should be added to articles or marked for deletion when appropriate.
- Dead-end pages need links on the page.
- Orphan pages need links going to them.
- Oldest pages may need updating if content is out-of-date.
- Low quality images should be improved and marked for deletion when replaced. (0 images)
- Short articles (Note: may be disambiguations which cannot be improved).
- Random page to improve.
- Wanted pages — These are "red links" on the wiki. Fix the link reference by removing it or pointing to a pre-existing article, or make a redirect, or start a desired article.
- Wanted categories — Create, rename to an existing category, or fix a bad reference.
- Wanted templates — Check template code, possibly import desired ones from Wikipedia.
- Uncategorized pages need categorizing.
- Uncategorized files need categorizing.
- Uncategorized templates need categorizing.
- Uncategorized categories need categorizing.
- Unused categories should be used or marked for deletion
- Broken redirects need fixing or marking for deletion.
- Double redirects need fixing or marking for deletion.