Patrollers are staff members with access to some additional wiki tools, which they can use to contribute to the wiki in different ways than a normal editor. As experienced users, they play a larger role in guiding other editors and can patrol edits to Nookipedia.
This is a list of Nookipedia's Patrollers. If you need a Patroller's assistance, please contact one marked as active.
(Talk • Contribs)
|Staff since |
February 9, 2019
|Current position since |
Patrollers have the following rights on the wiki, in addition to those of autoconfirmed users:
- Semi-protect pages and remove semi-protection
- Delete wiki pages
- Not create redirects from source pages when moving pages
- Have their own edits automatically marked as patrolled
- Mark users' edits as patrolled
- Rollback the edits of the last user to edit a page