Pocket Camp Club
Pocket Camp Club is a paid membership service in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. It consists of two plans: "Happy Helper Plan" and "Cookie & Depot Plan"; each with a different price and benefits.
Happy Helper Plan
The Happy Helper Plan is the cheapest to enter, at $19,90 per month and a 30-day free trial.
- Every month, a special present icon appears; when tapped, it gives you 60 Leaf Tickets;
- You are able to choose any animal you met and appoint it as a Camp Caretaker; it will walk around with you at any place in the game except for the Campsite (if the animal's deafult place is the Cabin), Cabin (if the animal's deafult place is the Campsite) and the Camper, although you can turn off this option (they act like special furniture animals);
- Once set, the Camp Caretaker will give you assistance while you don't play the game. In the map, a special icon with an image of your current Camp Caretaker appears; if you've been away for more than 3 hours and tap the icon, you'll listen to your caretaker's reports; they can include doing chores for other animals, capturing bugs and fish and gathering craft material. Depending on the size of the report, your relationship with the Camp Caretaker will grow;
- If an event is ocurring (ex.: Toy Day), your Camp Caretaker will gather event items, including Garden Event creatures, Fishing Tourney fish and Scavenger Hunt gyroidites;
- Depending on the time you played Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for, crafting times for all craftable items will be shortened by (number of months + 2) hours (This benefit also works for members of the Cookie & Depot Plan).
Cookie & Depot Plan
The Cookie & Depot Plan costs $29,90 per month (no free trial) to enter.
- Every month, a special present icon appears; when tapped, you are able to choose 5 cookies from a selection consisting of a big part of the entire catalog of cookies that have ever been available in the game (the list doesn't include Inking's Splatted Cookie, Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Pompompurin, My Melody, Kiki and Lala and Kerokerokeroppi cookies (these are not expected to be added to the catalog any time soon), Marshal's pastry cookie, Filbert's rocket cookie, Colton's glided cookie, Stella's sleepy cookie, Francine's sea cookie, Phoebe's fiery cookie and Beau's artisanal cookie (as of December 10th 2019, they are still planned to be added));
- You can store up to five thousand pieces of furniture and clothing in warehouses. Once there, the items can be stored, taken out or managed;
- Depending on the time you played Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for, crafting times for all craftable items will be shortened by (number of months + 2) hours (This benefit also works for members of the Happy Helper Plan).