- Echoing the above comments, you've been sorely missed!
Aw, now I'll have to wait another year before I can demote you!:P Drago (talk) 05:53, July 19, 2018 (EDT)
Thanks everyone! Sorry to say I won't be back for long, though I will try to drop in more often. School commitments make it very difficult... I miss you all too! (talk) 22:05, August 26, 2018 (EDT)
Salve, Sunmarsh! I really appreciated your message, I kindly thank you. I aim to add in the future all the missing Italian names/explanations, and also contribute in this wiki even more in other fields. I hope this was the right section (and way) to reply to your message. If not, I'm really sorry. I won't do the same mistake twice.--Astrena (talk) 13:59, September 15, 2019 (EDT)
- All of your translations have been very thoughtful so far. Keep up the good work. ;-) You can post your reply on your page, or on mine. It's up to you, really. See you around! (talk) 14:59, September 18, 2019 (EDT)
Re: Editor in chief
Sorry about all this! I do think the editor-in-chief role is a great idea, and I did understand what you wrote in your nomination. The only reason that I made the comment that I did is because the staff applications page has (so far) solely been used for patroller, admin and 'crat applications. Discussion about creating a new position might be better suited to Discord or the Community Fountain, but eh, someone else might disagree! Drago (talk) 13:12, November 13, 2019 (EST)
- No hard feelings Drago, I'm sorry if I read something into your comment that wasn't there. I appreciate you clarifying things. :) I agree that this is unprecedented and should probably involve more community discussion. (talk) 14:03, November 13, 2019 (EST)
Hello, Sunmarsh! Sorry for bothering you with such a trivial question, but I edited Saharah's page to include her appearance in New Horizons, but her character template doesn't show the game. However, this problem doesn't appear in the preview. Did I do something wrong? Could you add it yourself, 'cause I don't seem able to? Thank you and sorry for bothering you with such a problem. --Astrena (talk) 17:30, February 16, 2020 (EST)
- No worries Astrena. I think I figured out the problem; Nookipedia's cache of that page needed to be cleared. If you ever run into an issue where changes to a template are not appearing (this usually happens when you've updated a template but it still looks the same on the target page, but in this case was the result of the template depending on page categorization) you can do the following:
- Click the 'Edit' button on the page.
&action=editat the end of the URL with
&action=purgeand press Enter on your keyboard.
- Select OK on the next page.
- And the page will be updated with all of the latest information/reflect any changes to templates on that page. (talk) 20:24, February 16, 2020 (EST)