The golden axe trading event is an unofficially named event in Animal Crossing: Wild World, which involves trading various items to different special characters. One of the items is the rare Golden Axe, a tool which can be used to cut down trees without the risk of breaking. Depending on what items are received from the characters, however, it is possible to additionally end up getting the pictures of Tom Nook, K.K. Slider, or Pascal, instead of the Golden Axe.
Unlike other games' trading events, this can be repeated as many times as wanted in order to obtain all pictures, plus the axe.
Trading for the Golden Axe
Below are steps in which to obtain the Golden Axe.
- Buy a red turnip from Joan and plant it.
- When Wendell comes to visit the town, talk to him with your unearthed red turnip ready. It doesn't matter whether the red turnip is fully grown yet or not. Pick the choice "grow up", then talk to him again. This time, give him the red turnip. this increases your chance of getting a turban. If you get a turban, go onto next, if you get country guitar, go onto B.
- Give the turban to Saharah. Do not give her the turban the first time. When she is done talking, immediately talk to her again, increasing your chances of retrieving a massage chair. If you get red vase, go to A. If you get the massage chair, go to next.
- Give the massage chair to Tortimer, who will give the player the rarest of all shells, the scallop. Alternatively, you can also find scallops on the beach occasionally.
- Give the scallop to Pascal when he pays the town a visit. He will either give the player the Golden Axe or his picture. Ignore A and B.
- A. Give the red vase to Redd, who will give the player a safe. Give the safe to Tom Nook to obtain his picture.
- B. Give the Country Guitar to K.K. Slider, who will give the player his picture.
|| This article or section is under construction, so please excuse its current appearance. You can help develop this page by making an edit.