|Release date(s)|| NANovember 18, 2012|
EUNovember 30, 2012
JPDecember 8, 2012
|Modes|| SIngle player,|
|Ratings|| ESRB: E10+|
|Media||Wii U Media Disc|
|Input methods||Wii U GamePad|
Nintendo Land (ニンテンドーランド, Nintendou Rando) is a game for the Wii U console, released as a launch title for the console in the last quarter of 2012. The game's setting is based upon that of a theme park, and is intended to serve as a demonstration of the functionality of the Wii U, utilising the Wii U GamePad alongside Wii Remotes. Nintendo Land features 12 different minigames based on various Nintendo franchises, some of which support up to five players, with four using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and one using the Wii U GamePad.
Nintendo Land features games based upon:
- Mario, named Mario Chase.
- Luigi's Mansion, named Luigi's Ghost Mansion.
- Yoshi, named Yoshi's Fruit Cart.
- Donkey Kong, named Donkey Kong's Crash Course.
- The Legend of Zelda, named The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest.
- Metroid, named Metroid Blast.
- Pikmin, named Pikmin Adventure.
- Animal Crossing, named Animal Crossing: Sweet Day.
- F-Zero, named Captain Falcon's Twister Race.
- Game & Watch, named Octopus Dance.
- Balloon Fight, named Balloon Trip Breeze.
- Nazo no Murasame Jō(The Mysterious Murasame Castle), named Takamaru's Ninja Castle.
|Animal Crossing series|
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by expanding it.|