Nookipedia's Administrators, also known as sysops (abbreviation of "system operator"), are chiefly responsible for resolving disputes and enforcing Nookipedia's rules. As experienced staff members and editors, they have access to a number of functions on the site to assist them in their work on the wiki.
Motivated, experienced editors can be promoted to the Administrator rank through an application, generally from the Patroller team.
This is a list of Nookipedia's Administrators. If you need an Administrator's assistance, please contact one marked as active or, if necessary, around.
Administrators have all of the powers of a Patroller, as well as the following abilities:
- Block users from editing and sending e-mails
- Bypass IP blocks, auto-blocks, range blocks, and automatic blocks of proxies
- Unblock themselves
- Fully-protect pages, as well as edit fully-protected pages
- Create new user accounts
- Delete pages with large histories
- Restore deleted pages
- View deleted pages, deleted history entries, and deleted text/changes
- Perform text replacements on the entire wiki
- Edit the user interface through the edits of MediaWiki pages
- Import pages from other wikis and file uploads
- Mark rolled-back edits as bot edits
- Move files
- Suppress redirects when moving pages
- Not be affected by rate limits
- Submit a trackback
- Use higher limits in API queries
- View a list of unwatched pages
- Add group: Trustees
Administrators can use the admin manual as a guide for using these powers.