"Alter-ego" is in fact the correct term for what Gullivarrr is. An alter-ego is not always the same person, different personality. We try not to post speculation but if Gullivarrr being Gulliver in disguise is speculation, then Gullivarr and Gulliver being different beings is also speculation as there is no information, canon or otherwise, to suggest any definite. Therefore there is no harm in the casual mention of an "alter-ego". Ruthless Cutie(Say hello :]) 08:14, July 8, 2020 (EDT)
Move to Seagull
Moved to Seagull. Drago (talk)
13:28, June 15, 2021 (EDT)
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
Is there any piece of official Animal Crossing
media that outright states Gulliver's species (the "Ma Gull" part in his Favorite saying doesn't count, as that's more of a punny name than outright dropping what his species is)? The closest I could find is the North American description for his Smash 3DS
trophy, which clearly states that he is a sea
Unless someone can provide me evidence that the series has described his species as simply "gull", I propose to change this to "Seagull". TurtleCrossing of the Turtle Tribe 16:58, May 26, 2021 (EDT)
- I don't see a reason this shouldn't be seagull, I Support this. Sirfetch'd (talk) 08:23, May 27, 2021 (EDT)
- Support moving to seagull per the above. ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 09:34, May 27, 2021 (EDT)
- Support per above. ~ Vivian (talk) 15:38, May 27, 2021 (EDT)
- Support for the move. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 16:10, May 27, 2021 (EDT)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.