I have a feeling this may be the 'eager secretary' mentioned in some reports. Do you think this article should be moved to 'Secretary (AC3DS)' until she gets a new name or stay where it is now? --Jake 17:13, 8 June 2011 (EDT)
- I second that. Much more informative and less ambiguous. I'll get onto it now. :)Dabtowner 18:29, 8 June 2011 (EDT)
Hisho is just Japanese for secretary, should the page be renamed? Zharkaer 21:39, 13 September 2011 (EDT)
- Well, at least we know she is a secretary now! But no, this is the name used in the video when she was talking. Super (duh...)Alpaca 23:16, 13 September 2011 (EDT)
- I think the general policy is to stick with Japanese until the English names are announced Leem01 01:53, 15 September 2011 (EDT)
- Bump. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? --Jake 02:08, 14 January 2012 (EST)
- I would recommend it. Shizu is a redirect to that page, though. MarioStrikerz 02:22, 14 January 2012 (EST)
- Ok, moving to Shizu and leaving this page as a redirect. :) --Jake 23:33, 19 January 2012 (EST)
Move to Shizue?
The recent Nintendo Direct has her name as Shizue (しずえ), I'm assuming we should move it to that? Zharkaer 18:03, 1 July 2012 (EDT)
I can't edit this page's gallery
I fixed that!
I am the one who added the picture that was deleted to the infobox! And i will add the picture you want to the page, justin!
- Done. Edit: Ran "canela" through Google translate, and it fed me "Cinnamon" from the Portuguese translation. Any clarification on this? ™ 16:05, May 8, 2015 (EDT)
- I unprotected the page. Normally, you need to be autoconfirmed to edit certain protected pages, but it's usually for a reason. I think there is little reason to leave it protected, so I opened it to I.P. editing. If there is low-quality editing or edit warring, it may get protected again temporarily. ™ 22:06, May 9, 2015 (EDT)
- Hi and welcome SuperCofee! :) Anyhow, getting promotion isn't exactly an easy task, and users should not put becoming an admin/patroller above helping the wiki on their list of priorities, but if you are interested, the general guidelines are here. Basically, edit constructively for a few months, become a trustworthy user, and then place your application on Nookipedia:Staff/Apply, following the instructions on the page. Other staff members then vote 'Support', 'Oppose' or whatever, and after a week, a bureaucrat or director will close the discussion (and if the application was successful, promote you). Red (talk) 11:38, May 10, 2015 (EDT)
Wie Sie etwas Erz in das Spiel erhalten
Ich brauche einige, aber wie?
Bitte lesen Sie hier:
...I don't even know what you are saying...
Isabelle page redirects to mobile version
Hello, for some reason, when I view the Isabelle page on a pc it redirects to the mobile version of the page, at least when putting her name in the search bar. I tried a couple other pages (namely the villager and Tom Nook pages) and they redirect to the desktop version of the pages. I don't know if it's an issue with the coding on the site or something to do with my settings on my end or whatever, but I thought I would mention something so that it can be fixed. I have tried adding the screenshots of the issue as well as the Villager and Tom Nook pages to this through the "drop files here" section that appears at the top of this new topic thing to show the issue, but when I try uploading them it comes up and says "You're not allowed to edit this wiki through the API" if there is another way I can submit the screenshots or if they are even needed please let me know. 126.96.36.199 17:15, December 10, 2018 (EST)
Small update, I just clicked on her page through the bottom table on the Tom Nook page that lists the specialty Villagers, so it seems like it redirects to the mobile version of the page no matter how it's accessed. 188.8.131.52 17:17, December 10, 2018 (EST)
- The glitch isn't happening for me. Can I ask which browser you're using? Unfortunately, you have to be logged in and autoconfirmed to upload files, but I think I know what you mean anyway. Drago (talk) 10:18, December 11, 2018 (EST)
@Drago: I was using Firefox on PC. @Kazz: I guess it must have been just for a bit of time on that day, because I just now got on to check it just because and it seems fine. I'm not sure if something was just going on on the 10th for a bit or if it was just my computer acting up or something, but it seems to be fixed now, maybe the mobileaction toggle was accidentally turned on for it for whatever reason. Also not sure if you noticed, but you put ? at the end of most of your sentences, are you not sure that the urls were the same regardless and that it just switches based on a mobileaction toggle or cookie or whatever, cause having the ? makes it seem like you weren't sure or were questioning it or just accidentally put a ? when you meant to put another punctuation. 184.108.40.206 17:06, December 21, 2018 (EST)
- I'm a wiki newbie so you're right that I wasn't sure (especially since I couldn't see a way to get the error you were having if that was the case) and I didn't want it to look like I was stating *this is how it is* if there was a mechanism there I was unaware of that was causing it. Plus I was kinda hoping someone would happen along and explain it! Pretty much every time I poke something here I learn something new. :) Kazz (talk) 17:54, December 21, 2018 (EST)
City Tripper page?
This is the only place I could think of to put this, but okay. Should we make a page for the City Tripper? It was meant to be an Animal Crossing inspired-thing in the first place, and is available in Pocket Camp (and I think New Leaf? May be wrong about that) from Fortune Cookies as a placeable item. I'm not entirely sure what Nookipedia's guidelines on this type of thing are, I'm from SmashWiki, and have mostly just been editing stuff about Isabelle in Ultimate, but would like to be more active over here. Thanks! 220.127.116.11 15:46, January 14, 2019 (EST)Blueflame105
- With furniture items in the AC series, we usually make pages for all of the items of furniture that belong to a series, theme, colour etc. Therefore, the City Tripper would belong as an item in a page with other related items. If it becomes a more prominent item in more AC related games (such as its debut in MK8), it might be a good idea to give it its own article, but I think for now, its best to just have it be a part of a larger page. ZCJigglypuff(Talk)