From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
Does anyone know the source of June's birthday date? Usually villagers exclusive to the gamecube games only have star signs, so it would be interesting to know where this was stated.-Coatlmon 12:42 March 4, 2016 (EDT)
- There's no way to tell. The birthday has been there since the birth of the wiki. My guess is that someone made it up. I don't really know much about the wiki's history, but I think the other major wikia-hosted AC wiki and Nookipedia come from the same 'parent(s)' and so we have a lot of the same source material. The article for June on wikia also notes June 12th as her birthday. That content was added by an IP address in August of 2010 and looking at their contributions (about half a dozen total, none of them very significant) I don't have much reason to trust their judgement. I would say remove it. (talk) 15:36, March 4, 2016 (EST)
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
I brought this up at Talk:Snooty (villager), but I wanted to start a proper discussion here. Unlike the case there, where Snooty is much more popular (based on internal site statistics) than Snooty (villager), the opposite is true here. June (villager) is much more popular than June. Therefore, my proposal is to make the villager page the primary page. The only downside I can see is that this could break some templates related to either page, so we'd need to make sure appropriate updates are made. (talk) 13:55, November 28, 2021 (EST)
- Support I do think this is a good idea, as I never see June the month being used more than June the villager.Also,I like June villager more. ToadetteFan007 (Talk) 03:43, December 19, 2021 (EST)
- Support Moo Moo Meadows 17:35, December 23, 2021 (EST)
- Support per above. Just remember to have the current June page renamed to June (month). 2601:8C:C200:6AA0:7C80:F76C:640:6E6F 16:15, March 11, 2022 (EST)
- Support — Sure, just make sure that you update all templates and move "June" to "June (month)" per 2601:8C:C200:6AA0:7C80:F76C:640:6E6F. — 3PPYB6 — TALK — CONTRIBS — 20:11, March 11, 2022 (EST)
- Support per above. The templates will be fixable. Drago (talk) 11:37, March 25, 2022 (EDT)
- Support Joannabelle (talk) 02:29, April 16, 2022 (EDT)
- Support Toadalind (talk) 08:01, May 20, 2022 (EDT)
- Support Sawfly12 (talk) 11:11, May 25, 2022 (EDT)
- Support per above. ~ Vivian (talk) 17:45, June 6, 2022 (EDT)
- Support per above. Kalina (talk) 20:14, June 15, 2022 (CET)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.