Talk:Nintendo Entertainment System
From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
About this page
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
Hey if anybody sees this I was just wondering if this page was really necessary. I mean this is an Animal Crossing wiki and this has nothing to do with AC. Thanks!Biskit4Life066 (talk) 15:30, August 9, 2021 (EDT)
- Contrary to your claim, the NES does have relevancy to the Animal Crossing series in that the first game has several NES games available to play.
- That being said, we already have an article called "NES game", so I wouldn't mind if this article got deleted/merged. The Jacketed Terrapin 16:41, August 9, 2021 (EDT)
- I would Support a merge with NES game, since it has more relevance to the Animal Crossing series compared to this article. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 17:17, August 9, 2021 (EDT)
- Merge seems fitting. ™ 19:10, August 10, 2021 (EDT)
Support a merge per the above. ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 21:33, August 10, 2021 (EDT)
a merge, although this article isn't very well written to start with/I don't know how much there is to save. (talk) 22:37, August 10, 2021 (EDT)
- Support a merge. NES games (which appear in Population Growing) are notable, but I don't think the NES itself is, because there were no Animal Crossing games released for it. Drago (talk) 11:34, August 11, 2021 (EDT)
- I Support but... how about moving this article instead to Item:NES_(Animal_Crossing)? The page NES game is quite long as it is and refers to the games that can be played (or not) in-game, while the NES furniture article is about the console model that cannot be played with because it doesn't has a cartridge inserted. ー🌠SEISHI★(talk • contributions) 06:37, August 17, 2021 (EDT)
- Comment That is a good point, though my concern is that the NES item doesn't have much functionality in comparison to the NES games. A better solution that I think might work is if this page became a disambiguous page for both entries. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 07:46, August 17, 2021 (EDT)
- Support - I agree, I think this makes the most sense. As Drago mentioned, because the NES does not feature any AC games, it's not relevant to the series outside of the NES Console item or the playable NES games included in Animal Crossing. So rather than deleting the page outright, we can turn it into a disambiguation page. (talk) 19:20, August 19, 2021 (EDT)
- Support making this a disambiguation page per the above. ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 23:22, August 19, 2021 (EDT)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.