Rover in the Proprietor category
I think putting Rover in the visitor category would be potentially more accurate, as the only "business" he runs is character customization at the start of some games, and reappears on the repeating event of the player getting into the train (in Animal Crossing GC) or during the May Day event. - unsigned comment from LeahBirch (talk • contribs)
- I agree, and will make the change momentarily. Thanks for the suggestion! (talk) 23:06, May 18, 2020 (EDT)
ACNH Week's Daily Character details
I'd like to add a Daily Characters section at the bottom, to clearly state how the Daily Characters currently work. Specifically, that on Sunday Daisy Mae appears from 5am-12pm; on Mon-Fri, Saharah (all day), Kicks (5am-10pm) and Leif (5am-10pm) are guaranteed a day (chosen randomly), and the other two weekdays are randomly assigned to any two of Gulliver, Label, CJ, Flick or Redd, all who appear all day (with a character that doesn't appear having a higher chance the following week); Saturdays have K.K. Slider (All day, 6pm-4am for song requests); Celeste appears randomly on any nights from 8pm-4am that could have meteor showers; Wisp appears randomly any night from 8pm-4am. This is to clear up when you can expect just the regular visitors, not focused on any Event-related appearances, as that is already detailed in the primary list. JarieSuicune (talk) 11:03, May 20, 2020 (EDT)
Wishy and Yellow bird
Successful proposal. Wishy and Yellow bird have been removed. Drago (talk)
13:57, May 20, 2021 (EDT)
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
So even though the two characters I mentioned on the header have sections on this page, both of these characters' individual pages were turned into redirects to their respective topics (Meteor Shower for Wishy and Bulletin Board for Yellow bird).
To me, if a character on this page doesn't even have their own individual page, they probably don't belong here (especially regarding Wishy, who is only mentioned and is never even seen in-game. If we're gonna have Wishy here, then by that logic, we should also add the parents here, who arguably have a much larger role than Wishy ever has).
Any objections? TurtleCrossing of the Turtle Tribe 04:26, April 24, 2021 (EDT)
- They should stay. They do provide a function and are not standard Villagers, which is what this page is for listing. If they need a character page, then why not get it started? Also, you do see Wishy (if only for a moment) otherwise you couldn't make a wish. JarieSuicune (talk) 05:08, April 24, 2021 (EDT)
- Ah, though did you mean they had character pages that were changed to redirect? (so shouldn't make a new one?) Either way, I still think it is totally fine for them to stay. Minor or not, they are wonderful helpers to our lovely islands. JarieSuicune (talk) 05:10, April 24, 2021 (EDT)
- They're just not notable, though. No more so than Parents. I Support TurtleCrossing's proposal. Drago (talk) 12:14, April 24, 2021 (EDT)
- Support per TurtleCrossing. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 18:23, April 27, 2021 (EDT)
- I’m also going to go ahead and Support TurtleCrossing’s proposal. ~ Vivian (Talk with me?) 20:05, April 27, 2021 (EDT)
- Support per above. Kalina Message me! 14:04, 13 May 2021 (CET)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.