Hey there! You've been doing great work so far, and even though you've only made a few edits to the mainspace, the staff feels like you would make a good Patroller. If you think you're ready and desire this position, just let me know. Thanks! ~SuperHamster Talk 11:51, 17 August 2012 (EDT)
- Sure, I would love to be a patroller. Thanks for letting me know! --XXSuperXXNintendoXx 22:15, 17 August 2012 (EDT)
- Done! You are now Nookipedia's latest patroller. Sorry for taking a while, I've been busy the last few days. You've been added to Nookipedia:Patrollers, if you wish to add a personal image to represent yourself on that page, feel free to. Keep up the great work! ~SuperHamster Talk 01:23, 20 August 2012 (EDT)
Hey Super Nintendo, this is mlnintendo97. I know we haven't talked to each other much, but I was wondering if I could add you to Nookipedia:Staff/Apply and make an application so you can eventually become a Lead Editor. I feel you have a great potential to be one and you have been a great role model. Let me know if this okay with you! :) -mlnintendo97 00:27, 7 December 2012 (EST)
Sure, it's defeniately ok with me! :) (Sorry for the short reply, I just got back from the school dance and am quite tired.)--XXSuperXXNintendoXx 21:57, 7 December 2012 (EST)
- Okay, I will be applying you for Nookipedia:Administrators since the staff took off the Lead Editor position. Good Luck! :) -mlnintendo97 16:21, 20 December 2012 (EST)
Hey Super Nintendo, if you would like to discuss patrolling the wiki and such, please add me on Skype under the same username as I have here, "mlnintendo97". I noticed from your comment on SH's Talk Page saying you were suicidal. If you take your life, you will regret it. I recommend you call a suicidal hotline as that would help you out most or contact a physicist . I hope you decide taking your life would not be the best thing to do as it will be the only life you get. :) -mlnintendo97 23:32, 23 April 2013 (EDT)
Hey XXSuperXXNintendoXx, mlnintendo97 here. Be sure you are patrolling articles on the wiki by using the Special:RecentChanges page. With Animal Crossing: New Leaf coming in less than a week away, there are going to be a lot of edits and it is your responsibility as a Patroller to make sure the edits are not spam, speculation, and anything else that is against wiki policy. -mlnintendo97 14:05, 3 June 2013 (EDT)
This is SNES, I can patrol till Sunday, which is when I leave for Florida for 8 days on a family vacation. AND NEW LEAF comes out the day I'm on the plane, but I'm planning to pick it up there. However, I'll be very busy cause we're going to all four parks in Disney World and we're going to Tampa, Florida to visit my cousins, who we never get to see as they move around a lot. --188.8.131.52 18:03, 3 June 2013 (EDT)
Hey there! Apologies on the wait with your staff application. I've approved the application, and you are now our latest administrator. Congrats and keep up the great work :) Cheers, ~SuperHamster Talk 00:55, 23 July 2013 (EDT)
freind code wild world
It's okay. Of course, I'm not perfect so you have to review my edits for minor things like grammar and syntax, just as how I review other users' edits, if they're part of the staff or not. MarioTalk to-a me! 17:17, September 10, 2013 (EDT)
Hey, it's cool, just remember to reply to us on the same talk page, so if we send you a message on your talk page, then reply on your talk page. Thanks!--XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 17:30, September 10, 2013 (EDT)
- Oh, okay. I think replies go faster when the New Message thing pops up. I sometimes forget to check that you edited your own talk page for a reply. MarioTalk to-a me! 18:53, September 10, 2013 (EDT)
Since you reverted my edits about the videos, all I can ask is, what are we going to do about them? We can't just simply keep them. The embedded videos add an obnoxious amount of loading time to my browser, and they will give issues to other users as well. I've tried addressing the embedded videos on the talk page, but alas, no response. Hence, why I removed them. And once I removed them, everything feels smoother.
MarioTalk to-a me! 20:46, September 15, 2013 (EDT)
I reverted them because it's a minority issue, as they worked perfectly fine on my browser and I don't have the greatest connection (worked on Chrome and IE), and most likely works on other user's browsers as well. We can't just remove stuff if only a few users are experiencing the issue. And for next time, don't do anything if there's no response to your stuff on the talk page. Instead, wait for a response and if there isn't one, then make another edit to the page. Thanks!--XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 20:51, September 15, 2013 (EDT)
- My problem is not how the videos function (they function normally in my computer), but how they increase loading time unnecessarily. I have no idea if this is a minority issue or not, but the embedded videos will increase loading time for most servers, fast or slow. Oh, and I'll be more patient to wait next time and bump it if there's no response. And then, I'll bring it up in a user talk page.
MarioTalk to-a me! 20:59, September 15, 2013 (EDT)
- Oh, yes, we can trim. I know, my wording is a bit vague. I'm mostly complaining about the time it takes to load the entire page. The videos add more than 5 seconds of page loading time, so editing the page can be a painful wait if you're the impatient type. We can trim, but if it's still too much, we should just either remove the embedding or put them in a separate page. MarioTalk to-a me! 20:57, September 16, 2013 (EDT)
Hi guys, I've just joined the Wiki hoping to make some good friends! Nobody in my school plays Animal Crossing and it makes me really sad because I have no one to play multiplayer with! Everyone's always saying stuff like "Dude, are you stupid? You play Animal Crossing????"! I want to have someone to play Animal Crossing City Folk with, because I just recently picked it up, and I don't have anyone to play with, can someone play with me? I will give you my friend code.
I appreciate the reply on Red's page, although I take it from the comment on SuperHampster's Talk Page that Red is no longer a Patroller? Or has he been reinstated? Not trying to pry into anyone's business, I just don't want to bother him if he's no longer responsible for answering questions from new members.
Process for removing notices
I recently spent a bit of time revamping the Acres page as it was flagged as requiring cleanup. Is there some sort of review process that it needs to undergo to determine whether the cleanup template can be removed, or may I do so at my own discretion? --sunmarsh (talk) 11:58, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
- Sorry, I had marching band till now. To answer your question, I personally remove templates at my own discretion, and there isn't any review process that it needs to undergo to determine whether it the template can be removed or not. Keep up the great work, as you seem to have a knowledge of the technical aspect of the Animal Crossing series, something that our articles are sorely lacking of. --XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 21:56, July 15, 2014 (EDT)
Reuploading the images
Usually, after you reupload images, you should refresh the page or hit F5, so the image displays properly. Hope this helps! ™ 19:04, July 26, 2014 (EDT)
Thanks For The Advice
- Hello! I'm glad that you did implement my advice, and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message. I'll try to respond as soon as I can! Thanks! --XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 12:20, August 14, 2014 (EDT)
Hello XXSuperXXNintendoXx. I just had a question about the Nursery Theme, do you need help? I should've asked before adding stuff on that page I feel kinda rude now. And the nursery theme didn't appear in the original Animal Crossing (GCN), just Wild World, City Folk and New Leaf. -- NateKimble (talk) 13:12, September 8, 2014 (EDT)
Super Smash Bros. images
For your information, the recent files you have uploaded are indexed sprites taken from actual artwork. If you want some artwork, I highly suggest you get images from this page. They're all nice and big. These images were taken from the Prima eGuide, so maybe list that as a source? Anyway, it's an FYI kind of thing; I hope you find it helpful! ™ 01:53, October 10, 2014 (EDT)
I failed to notice it earlier until in MarioWiki when somebody pointed how the image was a poorly-replicated trace. I bet hardly anyone noticed until the actual image is reuploaded. Hell, this Wiki's own logo is based off the trace rather than the actual thing. Anyway, you're welcome! Glad you appreciate the edits! :) ™ 16:00, March 27, 2015 (EDT)
I'm very sorry about the unconstructive content HomerJC has been adding to your user page, so I've reverted it for now. HomerJC's on his final warning now, so if he continues to edit your userpage without permission he'll be blocked for a week. Red (talk) 06:47, July 28, 2015 (EDT)
- Hey! Sorry, I literally just got up for camp, but thanks for letting me know. I cut him some slack at first and playfully played along (as shown in my previous edits), though I definitely think it's better to put a stop to bad habits now, not later. --XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 08:25, July 28, 2015 (EDT)
Hey, I saw that you're an admin and that you're online. Can you please block these two vandalizers?
- Hey! Thank you for informing me over this, as I probably would not have done anything if my email had not notified me that a message was left on my talk page. Both have been blocked and should not be a problem anymore. --XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 22:12, January 2, 2016 (EST)
Hi XXSuperXXNintendoXx! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!
Good to see you around again!
- I am also glad to see you back Matt! Hope life is going good for you at the moment and that you might have time to come back here more often, hahaha! ~PoizonMushro0m 23:12, November 1, 2017 (EDT)
- Hey! Sorry for the late response (this week was a little hectic, as I had multiple college exams), but it is good to be back and contributing! I am still determining how active I can be without having to neglet other important things (i.e., Game of Thrones), though that should fall into place on its own. I hope everything has been going well for both of you! --BladeofEvilsBane (talk) 03:17, November 4, 2017 (EDT)
Hi Matt - due to your inactivity since November 2017, you've been demoted from the Nookipedia staff. You've been a good admin and will always be welcomed back if you return to activity! Drago (talk) 14:06, January 26, 2019 (EST)
- You know that you are inactive when you learn that you have been demoted a month after the fact. (I actually have not used the email associated with this account for almost three years now.) That's quite alright, though! I appreciate having had the opportunity to contribute to Nookipedia these past few years, and if I ever feel like coming back (possibly when Animal Crossing launches for the Nintendo Switch), I will let you or Kevin know! Thanks! --BladeofEvilsBane (talk) 03:08, February 26, 2019 (EDT)