|Welcome to Nookipedia, Nookandgo!
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
- Read our wiki's editing, general use, and privacy policies.
- Create your user page! Your user page is your own personal space to put anything you want.
- Make effective edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't 'edit war', or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and tutorials, please see the help pages.
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!
||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff
Sorry, I don't play City Folk. According to general policy, you can exchange Friend Codes on the forums or this Friend Code tool. If they do not accept or if they do not reply to your requests, please do not continuously beg them. Thanks for reading!
MarioTalk to-a me! 14:05, January 6, 2014 (EST)
--Nookandgo (talk) 14:52, January 6, 2014 (EST)
More about friend codes
Should I ask people if they want to share friend codes with me on the wiki or the forums?
--Nookandgo (talk) 14:53, January 6, 2014 (EST)
- You can do both. I can't guarantee they will respond to you quickly or at all, though. :( Just be sure you're following talk page rules.
MarioTalk to-a me! 15:15, January 6, 2014 (EST)