|Welcome to Nookipedia, PanchamBro!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
Thanks for all your edits so far! Just asking: do you have any interest in being part of the staff? You've done some really great edits and I'd be happy to nominate you for Patroller. Please let me know if you accept the nomination. Thanks and keep contributing! Drago (talk) 12:24, January 4, 2021 (EST)
Golden Leaf Award
Hey, PanchamBro, I have a island too, it,s called Nintenland, I hope we can visit each other soon oh, and um a little question: do you have the app called Dodo Codes.com, you can also visit it in your computer, my account is ACNHZelda, See you later!--ACNHelper2435 (talk) 20:29, February 19, 2021 (EST)ACNHelper2435
Congrats for your promotion! You're really deserved it! You can see Nookipedia:Patrollers to see the tools, and if you have questions about them, feel free to ask the other staff member. vmario97 (talk) 12:52, February 22, 2021 (EST)
GDnM Main Trio.jpeg
Thanks for updating my image making the description and source of where I it actually is! I found on Microsoft Bing in the last several months! TDLRFilms (talk)
Re:GDnM Main Trio.jpeg
Thanks for the response! We don’t know if it’s licensed by the film makers, like OLM. Inc., Nintendo, or Toho. It always depends on if it’s official or unofficial. I maybe think it could be official because of the similar art style as seen in the movie itself, however this could be busted, so MythBusters anyone? (talk)
Golden Leaf Award
Hi! Since you made tons of useful edits, would you like to be promoted to administrator? This opportunity will give you additional tools for moderating the wiki. vmario97 (talk) 01:14, April 25, 2021 (EDT)
- I'd be honored to do so! -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 07:12, April 25, 2021 (EDT)
So all the way back in mid-2015, I created an account for Nookipedia under the name "TurtleLovingGuy", but unfortunately, I could not remember my password and pretty much lost access to it, so I made this account a few months later (although looking at that account's edit history, I seem to have made a few edits (on Novembers 2015 and 2016) under that account even after creating my current account. IIRC, my old account was logged onto a computer that wasn't mine, so it's possible I was editing on that computer without realizing I was using my old account).
I would like to have my old account blocked since I no longer have any need for it, especially considering the things I have accomplished under this account. TurtleCrossing of the Turtle Tribe 08:06, May 3, 2021 (EDT)
Adding a Page
- Could you please elaborate what you mean? Do you mean if you can create an article? If so, you can create one right now. Just make sure it is related to the Animal Crossing series and not something that would be for personal enjoyment.
- Those belong as one of your user subpages, e.g. User:RosieCat/subpage. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 17:04, June 6, 2021 (EDT)
Just checking with you, was there something wrong with the fact I put my bot up on the bots page? Wasn't I supposed to do that? Very much confusion .-. and I apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused. Please respond to this so I know what I'm doing in the future. --Zucker2008 14:33, June 16, 2021 (BST)
- You haven't informed any staff members on the authorization and the usage of ZuckerBot. I suggest consulting to a Director before starting your own bot to run. Not sure if you have to be a staff member to use a bot though. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 09:53, June 16, 2021 (EDT)
- Oh, thank you. I'm extremely sorry for that. I read through the whole bot page repeatedly to check if there were any restrictions but didn't see any. I'll message a director about that. --Zucker2008 15:11, June 16, 2021 (BST)
Contributions so nice, a golden leaf twice!
It's not often this happens, but you've made strides on two major projects recently that I'd like to recognize.
About my other account, I made it just in case anything happens to my main account, PollenCrossing. I don't plan to do much with my alt account right now though! [[User:|Tapstronaut]] (talk)
PanchamBro HOW IN THE WORLD DID U MAKE UR ISLAND SO COOLLLL
I literally wrote down the dream address of ur island and it is SO COOL,please give me some island constructing tips please, hope we can be friends!--ACNHelpr😊2435& (talk) 14:00, October 19, 2021 (EDT)
- It takes dedication to make an island look good. The best possible advice would be to plan out everything, especially on how to organize the houses. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 14:08, October 19, 2021 (EDT)
Hi Pancham! I have a question, why did you undo my edits in Schedules? I blanked pages, because in the new year there will be an Fireworks Show in another days. Kalina (talk) 17:11, November 1, 2021 (CEST)
- Sorry about that! There's a system in place that automatically determines whether or not a Fireworks Show will take place. So if the day is a Sunday, the Fireworks Show notice will appear. If that day isn't on a Sunday, then nothing returns. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 12:51, November 1, 2021 (EDT)
Hey so, I tried adding the "The item is also required to be used in the vacation homes of the following villagers:" section to the HHPItemVillager template, and it doesn't seem to work for me. Can you please do it for me?AnnieCat07 (talk) 12:27, November 24, 2021 (EST)
- You forgot to import the actual variable part of "required". When you use a variable under "#var" you need to also have a "#vardefine" to define the variable. You didn't define the variable "required" because you didn't copy the definition of "required" from NHFurnitureVillagers so the template displayed nothing. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 15:20, November 24, 2021 (EST)
hi I've asked people about this but how do you make a navbox??? ToadetteFan007 07:11, January 8, 2022 (EST)
- Yes. As a matter of fact, I used to be named Pancham on SmashWiki. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 12:16, January 30, 2022 (EST)
Hello. If you take a look at my Contributions, you’ll find I have done nothing but make edits to my userpage that involve updating my checklist of items I have yet to obtain in ACNH.
At this point, I’m starting to lose interest in editing on Nookipedia and am even considering leaving altogether until further notice.
However, I do still need a place to reserve my checklist. Got any recommendations (preferably something that’s free, editable, and saves your content via your account rather than via your computer’s data)? The Jacketed Terrapin 16:45, February 7, 2022 (EST)
- Bumping this since it's been a week now and I have yet to receive a response. The Jacketed Terrapin 23:23, February 14, 2022 (EST)