|Drago Navigation: User Page • Talk • Work • Drafts • Edit count • Contributions • Signature • Navbox template • Trustee template|
Each archive contains 25 headers.
Hi Red Snapper, I'm interested in starting a list of what campers have available in their RVs, but am not sure how to start that. So far I have a list and an inside & outside photo of each RV for Jack, Blanca, Nat, Pascal, and Zipper. Any advice about whether this should be a brand new page, or on the RV, Campground, or Special Visitor page? Blackberry Pie (talk) 13:41, December 5, 2016 (EST)
- RV would be my choice, as it's the most relevant, and the page is also the most incomplete. This sort of content doesn't really need its own article even if it gets really long, because we can make it into a collapsed list, like SuperHamster did here. Red (talk) 14:48, December 5, 2016 (EST)
I've demoted Wookiee123 (Talk • Contributions) seeing that he hasn't been consistently active, going through a burst of edits only to be inactive for many, many months. As for Sky (Talk • Contributions), I'll probably demote him, but having only one 'crat is... weird. Though it's probably fine since we have two directors. Heidy Isabel (Talk • Contributions) and Trainiax (Talk • Contributions), I might consider, but I'll give them a few extra months though they're very close for me to demote them. ™ 14:04, December 13, 2016 (EST)
- One more thing, I can't change Bureaucrat rights myself, only admin rights, but SuperHamster (Talk • Contributions) hasn't gotten back to you since that message. But sorry for me to take so long, haha. ™ 14:06, December 13, 2016 (EST)
Hi Red Snapper! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!
Do I look awesome?
File:So not happening.PNG I think it looks accurate, except that i don't wear my hair tied like that. Do I look like beethoven?(sort of) I played the anime singer dress up on Rinmaru games. --Beethoven Freak (talk) 13:49, December 28, 2016 (EST)
- Please do not add an image to someone's talk page without their discretion. ~PoizonMushro0m 21:47, December 28, 2016 (EST)
- What do you mean? It's not inappropriate and it never said that in the policy. Are you wrong? --Beethoven Freak (talk) 22:31, December 28, 2016 (EST)
But it's not in my signature!
- For the record, there's nothing wrong with adding images as part of a talk page comment. I don't recall it ever being disallowed, but maybe I'm wrong. If I had to guess, it may have been a rule about adding images that weren't part of a discussion, or adding content to others' userpages. ~SuperHamster Talk 00:27, December 29, 2016 (EST)
So you're saying I'm ugly, right?