|Drago Navigation: User Page • Talk • Edit count • Contributions • Signature • BJAODN|
Each archive contains 25 headers.
Hey,Drago, I did a little edit about Ace the villager, you know the one from Animal Crossing, I have puuted new names for Ace from the ones that were N/A, Oh and also I putted his birthday , is that ok? --ACNHelper2435 (talk) 20:45, February 19, 2021 (EST)ACNHelper2435
- If "N/A" is in the other language names section, it means they do not have a name in that language; Animal Crossing, the only game Ace is in, was never released in Korean for example, so he does not have a Korean name. Also, villagers who only appear in the original game do not have birthdays, although looking at the edit history, you never actually did add a birthday. ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 21:48, February 19, 2021 (EST)
Well, idk if it does work this way but I want to ask you to not undo my edits on Astrena's page, he is my dear friend and I just uploaded his goal as completed, since he can't anymore... thank you :c Simew (talk) 16:59, March 14, 2021 (EDT)
- While you did not have bad intentions adding that edit, users are not typically allowed to edit other members' user pages (see Nookipedia:Policy, "User page content" section). While not as ideal, you could alternatively leave a comment on Astrena's talk page instead. Thank you for understanding. HylianAngel (talk) 17:54, March 14, 2021 (EDT)
Just asking or maybe not :] what rank (if any) do you have to be to nominate someone to any rank? Please, if you can, respond accordingly for each rank (including Director) for at which rank you have to be to nominate someone to be that level? Thanks :]
--Zucker2008 14:18, June 14, 2021 (BST)
Question about username change
So on Nookipedia:Policy, it states that a name change can only be done once every six months.
Does this also apply if the rename in question is a relatively minor change (for example, I want my name to be changed to The Jacketed Terrapin, which, besides the addition of the word "The", doesn't differ that much to my current username)? The Jacketed Terrapin 05:00, July 6, 2021 (EDT)
- As far as I know, yes. I'll ask the other staff about it though; I've no problem personally with you have a minor name change like this. Drago (talk) 05:14, July 6, 2021 (EDT)
Trivia on Animal City:
Why did You Remove the Trivia I Added too the Animal City page? - Trj2009
I have you on my island! -CZ2746isback
So sorry, Drago, you see I,ve been trying to learn HOW to categorize the files, I,ve been trying to put that Miiverse file on Miiverse but i don,t know HOW, and so I thought, oh what if Miiverse is a category, part of the reason because I,m autistic and i,m 11 yr old, also i tried to put that file into the Miiverse gallery, but i don,t HOW, and I HAVE made a few edits, but i,m sorry if you don,t think they,re constructive, and I get angry if i don,t know to do it --ACNHelpr😊2435& (talk) 12:32, October 13, 2021 (EDT)ACNHelper2435
- There's an 'edit' link at the top of the Miiverse gallery, so basically you'd just add the file to the list there. Drago (talk) 13:08, October 13, 2021 (EDT)
Hey, Drago, nice to see u again, umm little question? Will u guys need sone help when the update, and the DLC comes, because I would be happy to help!--ACNHelpr😊2435& (talk) 13:39, October 16, 2021 (EDT)ACNHelper2435
- You're welcome to help out with the update pages if you wish! If not, I'm sure we'll be able to handle it. Drago (talk) 13:44, October 16, 2021 (EDT)
Username change please
Hi Drago, just wondering how you would change fonts in your signature?? I've seen some awesome ones (like yours) and wonderd how its done. ToadetteFan007 (Hiya!) 12:52, January 7, 2022 (EST)
- Sorry if this isn't the best explanation (it's kind of hard to explain), but you would put <span style="font-family:Coustard;color:green"> before the text that you want to font to apply to and </span> afterwards. That's what you'd use for a green Coustard font (that I use in my signature), but of course you can replace the font and color with different ones if you like. Drago (talk) 13:45, January 8, 2022 (EST)
Doubt with Koi quote
Hi! I am doing my final project for University about the english to spanish translation of the quotes in AC. Since I am not native, I do not understand some English quotes and I am looking for help! I am analysing Koi quotes and I don't know what does exactly mean "I caught a koi! I don't know why it's so shy... or such a bad speller..." I believe that the shy is because of the word "coy" but I don't understand the bad speller thing...
- To my understanding for the "bad speller" part of the joke: It's understood that the fish's name is "koi." But the narrator is (potentially purposely) misunderstanding the fish's name to be the literal word "coy." Since the narrator is assuming/pretending the fish's name is "coy," they interpret the fish's real name "koi" as the misspelling. The joke is that this is of course incorrect, a koi is a "koi" and has nothing to do with the word "coy" which it happens to sound like. HylianAngel (talk) 05:00, April 11, 2022 (EDT)
Me again! (sorry)
ToadetteFan007 again, hi. Just wondering if i could please have help? I renamed a personal image and cannot change it. I was wondering if I could please have permission to have more pictures instead? 🤓🌸ToadetteFan007 (Talk) 🌸🤓 13:17, May 7, 2022 (EDT)
- Sure! From what I can tell, you only have four personal images anyway, but I don't usually start asking people to stop uploading more until they have ten. Drago (talk) 13:32, May 7, 2022 (EDT)
Some help with wikitable
So I'm planning to add a section on my "List of Villager Names Across Languages" that lists which names have been used by both standard villagers and special characters.
I'm trying to find a way to handle cases where one name was used by either multiple villagers and one special character, one villager and multiple special characters, or both multiple villagers and special characters, but I just cannot seem to find the specific code I'm looking for.
Here's a mock-up for what kind of code I'm looking for: https://i.imgur.com/xBWG04g.png (For the record, there aren't any real cases of Example 4 yet, but I still want to know what to do should the time come; I also apologize for the unprofessional quality of the image, since it was made with MS Paint , but I simply do not have the money or time to access anything better, so this is the best I could do; Lastly, the names and villagers listed are not official characters and were simply created for the sake of example)
- Here's a table that looks like your example picture:
Name Villager(s) Special(s) Barry English Italian Bert English French Italian Beryl English French Spanish Urse English French Italian Spanish
- There's some more info about wikitables on this Wikipedia page and this Wikipedia page. HylianAngel (talk) 17:52, July 20, 2022 (EDT)
This likely isn't my place to ask
but Alex95 is banned from this community and I want to know if this has anything to do with the MarioWiki scams he pulled.
If you want to know who I am, I am the Chinchou#6286 guy (now known as Yarn Yoshi) who acted like a douche on the Nookipedia Discord server back in March 2021. I won't go into too much detail over that but I had always known Alex95 as someone who won't cause trouble and it surprises me that he would pull this. i didn't send him any money and if anyone on the internet did, I wouldn't give them money either no matter what you say. - unsigned comment from 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Yes, it (the ban) was to do with the scams. We also believe his Nookipedia account was compromised.
- It definitely surprised me too when I first saw what he'd been doing. Drago (talk) 10:53, September 13, 2022 (EDT)
Edit Korean romanization
For staffs, Korean people doesn't use Revised Romanization of Korean. They use McCune–Reischauer romanization.
ex) 미첼(Sasha) > mich'el
뽀야미(Flurry) > ppoyami
애플(Apple) > aep'ŭl
잭슨(Raymond) > chaeksŭn
쭈니(Marshal) > tchuni
피터(Beau) > p'it'ŏ
- Unfortunately this is outside my area of knowledge. You'd probably be better off asking this at The Roost. Sorry about that! Drago (talk) 10:45, October 3, 2022 (EDT)
The wiki probably isn’t the place to ask so I always wanted to ask this in discord DM’s but couldn’t find a person to talk to
but I was banned from the Nookipedia discord server during March 2021 because I intentionally joined to act like an incredibly big douche (although there is a particular reason why I acted the way back then, or why I dm’d people on other niwa servers to ask which country they live in and other personal questions).
If you're ok with me discussing my behavior back then here (and my specific reason for acting the way I did), I am willing to do so but I figured it would just be more appropriate in DMs. I did dmon discord about this during the beginning of November 2022 but he never got back to me.
I deserved the ban from the server but I felt bad about my previous actions enough that I decided to help out with the wiki to make up for my discord server behavior. If the mods here decide to unban me, I won't act the way I did before ever again but I expect that you'll say no to unbanning me because I figured I was enough of a troublemaker enough across other NIWA servers that I don't deserve a second chance.