|Welcome to Nookipedia, Tabbythecutestcat!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
- This is another reminder to fill out the File Info template; once again, this is not optional. Also, please use the WWHouse template when placing the house info on a villager's page; do not just place the image down. Thanks, ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 13:22, April 21, 2021 (EDT)
- Please provide a source when uploading files. "Screenshot" does not describe where you got it from; if you took it yourself in an emulator, then put "<Emulator name> screenshot". Also, as I reminded you earlier, please put the WWHouse template on pages instead of just putting the image there. You can use other villager pages as an example of what to do. If you ever need help with editing, feel free to ask me or any other staff member and we'd be glad to help. Thanks, ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 22:48, April 21, 2021 (EDT)
- Also, villager house images use a standard naming format:
House of <Name> <Game Abbreviation>(e.g.
House of Drift WW). ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 22:53, April 21, 2021 (EDT)
When uploading a new version of the image, you don't have to create a new image. On the section where it says file history, you can upload a new version of an image from there. Please do not create another image again if you plan on reuploading a new version of the file. Also, when you're uploading an image, make sure you're using Template:File Info correctly and that the image is properly categorized. Thank you, and happy editing! -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 19:26, April 22, 2021 (EDT)
- By the way, any images you plan to use for your userspace (aka
User:) will need to be marked with Template:Personal upload. Keep this in mind if you plan to upload any additional files. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 20:45, April 22, 2021 (EDT)
About your Wild World images
While I think you've done a fantastic job implementing the images and their respective furniture items for villagers in Wild World, your images are considered poor quality as they are not within the native resolution of the Nintendo DS at 256x192. While I don't know if DraStic can resize screenshots (or has a screenshot feature at all), it would be best to use something like DeSmuMe or melonDS to capture screenshots in Wild World.
As a side note, please make sure villager names are capitalized when typing their file name (e.g. "Maelle" not "maelle") and do remove parts of Template:File Info if you're not planning on using those parts (source and description are still required tho). Thank you! -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 17:05, April 25, 2021 (EDT)
I find this very hard to believe, since you're using your old account now and have clearly logged in here just to reply. I advise you next time to not create another account if you lose your password, as we have a password recovery feature that allows us to restore access to your account. But it appears you have access to this account, so sadly Coconut1 needs to go. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 02:41, May 3, 2021 (EDT)
- Just for clarification purposes however, you will need to have an email to have a greater chance to recover your account in case you lose the password. If you don't have an email however, feel free to contact Jake to recover your account instead. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 03:32, May 3, 2021 (EDT)
- Also, please make sure you're using "Show preview" to proofread your edits before saving. It isn't really necessary to be making so many edits to Memory in a row. Drago (talk) 10:50, May 14, 2021 (EDT)
Please let the staff close deletion discussions. Blanking the page as you did here is considered disruptive behavior. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but any repeat of this will result in an official warning. Thanks. Drago (talk) 12:20, May 16, 2021 (EDT)
- To respond to a message, just type your message below the message you are replying to, and add an indent by adding a colon at the beginning. You can add multiple indents with multiple colons. Finally, sign your message using four tildes: ~~~~ Example of a reply:
:This is a response to a message. ~~~~
Tabbythecutestcat, I went ahead and added the source as "DraStic DS emulator screenshot," since I'm assuming you got it from the same location as the other Wild World screenshots. The missing image uploads are appreciated, but please fill out the description and source when you upload images (it is not optional). You've been reminded several times about this, and further offenses may result in an official warning (and it would be nice to avoid that if possible). HylianAngel (talk) 07:56, May 22, 2021 (EDT)