|Welcome to Nookipedia, TurtleCrossing!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
Thanks for spotting the speculative edits - I admit that I probably made a mistake there by missing those, since adding questionable unsourced content is never advisable. I've cleaned most of the mess up, but if you see anything I missed, feel free to revert. Thanks again! Red (talk) 12:01, December 19, 2016 (EST)
Hi TurtleCrossing! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!
Hey Turtle, just wanted to let you know that I reverted your minor edit done to Nana only due to the fact that she wears that shirt in the many spin-offs. If she changes shirts in New Horizons, then we can update it to say from NL-PC. Just wanted to message you so you don't think I'm edit warring or anything. Kind regards, ZCJigglypuff(Talk) 03:42, January 26, 2020 (EST)
- The reason I reverted your edit is to maintain consistency with the other villager pages, as no other villager has that distinguisher because their default shirts in the spin-offs are exactly the same as they are in New Leaf. That's why the spin-offs are excluded. The only exception to this rule is if a shirt has a completely different name in a spin-off than in New Leaf (Such as the Chain-Gang brand being renamed to "Wide-Stripe" to a Pocket Camp update).
- To be honest, I think it would be rather hectic to list off EVERY single spin-off to these lists, as again, there are no instances where a villager's default shirt only applies to them. TurtleCrossing (talk) 16:06, January 26, 2020 (EST)
HHD Clothing Icons
Hello, first off I want to thank you for uploading all the Happy Home Designer top icons, that must have taken a while. A couple things though for future uploads: Our naming scheme is
<item name> HHD Icon.png rather than
<item name> (HHD).png. Also, we prefer for them to be uncropped (64x64), and the description shouldn't be "For userspace purposes." as they will be used across the wiki. Something like "Top icon from Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer." would work better. Lastly, we already have the dress icons in Category:Happy Home Designer dress icons so the new ones will be deleted in favor of them.
All of this will be taken care of by the staff, so no worries. We'll run text replaces on the descriptions, delete the duplicate dresses, and run a script to rename and reupload them. Again, thank you for your initiative! ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 23:17, August 10, 2020 (EDT)
- Thanks. Also, I'm technically not quite done yet. There are a few shirts exclusive to HHD that I'm about to upload (as well as an unselectable one and what appears to be an unused one). TurtleCrossing (talk) 23:21, August 10, 2020 (EDT)
Good Job catching all of fish!
Hi TurtleCrossing - I've noticed that you've been helping us for a long time, and I wonder if you'd be interested in applying for the Nookipedia staff? I think you would have a good chance of success and I would be happy to nominate you. Drago (talk) 15:22, February 17, 2021 (EST)
- Sorry for the late response, I was busy with some things (most namely the Nintendo Direct that just aired).
- Anyway, go ahead. I am fairly active enough here and have made enough helpful edits that I think I could be a valid candidate for a staff member on this Wiki. TurtleCrossing (talk) 18:41, February 17, 2021 (EST)
Congratulations for becoming the part to the staff! Well deserved! If you have questions about the tools, see Nookipedia:Patrollers to see them or ask the staff about them. vmario97 (talk) 12:51, February 22, 2021 (EST)
Sorry for an additional notification on your talk page, but congratulations on your promotion to Patroller! I'm here to notify you that, now as a part of the staff team, joining the Nookipedia discord would be a fantastic idea. While it is completely optional, you would enjoy the benefits of extra channels for staff discussion. Discord is the main communication source for every other staff member, as well as containing a multitude of resources for future projects. If you have any questions, or need any assistance, feel free to ask any time. And again, congrats on the promotion. Lampshade59276 (talk) 20:35, February 22, 2021 (EST)