Hello, I want to ask you something^^ Do you want to trade neighbours with me? I really like Savannah, could you tell me if she wants to move out? I could give for her: Phoebe(Ostrich) or Ken(Chicken). Is that okay? Sugarshake9 (talk) 05:04, February 24, 2014 (EST)
- I had no idea that it's possible to trade neighbors. Then again, Naomi did move to my sister's town, surprising both of us. Unfortunately, Savannah has no plans to move, but if you like, we can exchange friend codes and you can visit her. UxieLover1994 (talk) 23:42, February 25, 2014 (EST)
It is really possibile. I did it so many times. If she wants to move out, I go to your town and talk with her and then, when the other villager is moving out you do the same. Do you know where and how we can exchange the Friendcodes here on this site? Sugarshake9 (talk) 00:45, February 26, 2014 (EST)
- How about on this page? Though we will need to pick out a good time, when we are both online, since I live in Australia, and as of this writing, it's 2:47am ACST. If you need fruit, I can supply you with some; if your native fruit is peach, then getting perfect peaches will be a piece of cake (my native fruit is pear, though). But just to let you know, I might be playing Kingdom Hearts II between 9pm and 3am ACST. UxieLover1994 (talk) 11:19, February 26, 2014 (EST)
Okay, but it could be difficult. And yes, my native fruit is peach and i could get you perfect ones. When i was writing this, it is 6 minutes to 2 p.m. in german time. Sugarshake9 (talk) 07:57, February 28, 2014 (EST)
- Okay then. If you can be online at around 11am UTC (12noon in German time; 9:30pm ACST), that would be great. Also, we can speak lively if we meet through an IRC; the KHWiki has one right here (hope you know a bit about Kingdom Hearts, as everyone there is a fan of it). Since it would be late in my town, I'll let you visit my town first. UxieLover1994 (talk) 00:26, March 2, 2014 (EST)
- That's fine. We shall visit each other's towns on Saturday, then. UxieLover1994 (talk) 12:56, March 2, 2014 (EST)
- You'd better hurray, though. It's nearly 10pm in Dellan, and my friend code is 2234 8367 7004. (Sorry, I was watching a movie) UxieLover1994 (talk) 06:24, March 8, 2014 (EST)
Don't worry at all if you think just one edit I undid is going to make you banned or me hate you. It takes A LOT more than that (like working for Bowser). Besides, contacting me for the reason you made your edit is a much smarter move than simply undoing my edit (so we can discuss about it). I even advocate being bold, and don't be afraid to make mistakes. Anyway...
I don't agree with Uchi being moved to tomboy because the source (the petition) isn't the best place (it substitutes "Smug" for "Hippies" for instance). There is simply not enough evidence to support the move, hence why I moved it back.
Even if the move is valid, there is no need to delete the category. We can always move it anyway (although I don't have the powers apparently), but I know we can do this because something like this has happened in MarioWiki. MarioTalk to-a me! 13:36, March 7, 2014 (EST)