| Welcome to Nookipedia, SnorlaxMonster!
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
- Read our wiki's editing, general use, and privacy policies.
- Create your user page! Your user page is your own personal space to put anything you want.
- Make effective edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't 'edit war', or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and tutorials, please see the help pages.
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
| If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!
||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff
 Re: Categories
Sorry about that. I know I wasn't clear, but it's hard to include it all in reversion notes. Some of the categories you were attempting to create already exist under other names. (ie: Villagers already exists as Characters) We're not strict about any of this, and I definitely don't mind you creating new categories. In fact, I'm glad that you're helping us with uncategorized pages.
If you feel that 'Villagers' is a better title, than feel free to move the 'Characters' category to reflect that change. It's just much more efficient to do it that way. I also think that the addition of a Miscellaneous category would be useful considering the number of objects in the Animal Crossing Series that do not fit anywhere else.
If you create a new main category, you can always send me a message and I'll add it to the main page and sidebar. Thanks again for your help! :)
--Jake 23:02, 27 October 2010 (EDT)
- I really don't like the Miscellaneous category. You aren't categorizing anything. Almost always you will be able to find something else that has something in common with it and categorize them together. For example, if an article titled time exists and you are stuck on where to puut it, make the category Game mechanics, and it will be easy to find other things that go there. Also, pages shouldn't be exclusively in the stub category. All of your categories should be categorized as well. There would be one top-level category that is uncategorized. I think characters is better than villagers. --SnorlaxMonster 23:15, 27 October 2010 (EDT)
- Very well then. If you can think of a way to categorize everything in a way that makes sense, then of course I'm in full support. A miscellaneous category is not always helpful to the user, after all. --Jake 15:24, 28 October 2010 (EDT)
 Logo Change
Hey SnorlaxMonster! By request of some NIWA members and also out of my own opinion, we have decided to change the logo that appears on other sites. NIWA will be updating the logo on the main page as soon as possible. I know that you're an admin on Bulbapedia, so I was wondering if you could do us a favor and re-upload this file to reflect the new logo? Also, I belive the bulbapedia:MediaWiki:Sitenotice still needs to be changed to reflect our wiki being added.
Thanks for your help with both this and around the wiki. We appreciate it very much! --Jake 14:37, 20 November 2010 (EST)
- OK, I've uploaded the new logo, but anyone with an account can upload images, and I'm not an admin at Bulbagarden Archives (the image repository for Bulbapedia). Also, the link you gave me was identified as malicious, so I just viewed the page source and found the location of the image from there. As for the sitenotice, I'm only a Junior Admin, and I can't edit anything in the MediaWiki namespace, but I've passed the message on. --SnorlaxMonster 03:21, 22 November 2010 (EST)
- Thanks a lot Snorlax! There's been some talk over at the staff forums about making you a patroller. You've made a number of great edits, and I feel that you would be a great addition to our small patrolling team. You have experience as a Jr. Administrator at a much larger wiki, so surely you are already very familiar with MediaWiki and using [[Special:Patrol]]. Would you be interested in the position? --Jake 15:15, 22 November 2010 (EST)
- Wow, thanks. I would happily be a patroller. I actually haven't done much patrolling at Bulbapedia because things aren't usually patrolled, but I do understand the concept and have the ability to do it at Bulbapedia. I would mainly be able to help with wiki tasks, not information tasks, because the only AC game I own is Let's Go to the City, which I rarely play. Also, I believe that you won't be getting a header notice a Bulbapedia because it is focused on the new English names of things being released. --SnorlaxMonster 08:46, 23 November 2010 (EST)
- Yeah, I kinda assumed that. I understand that Pokemon news should take priority, so I'm not displeased. I've added you to the patrolling team. Your edits are now autopatrolled, and you have the ability to patrol pages both through Special:Patrol and the standard reversion system. Though optional, you can also create an account on the forums if you wish to participate in staff discussions.
Welcome to the team! I look forward to working with you! :) --Jake 15:26, 23 November 2010 (EST)
- Thanks SnorlaxMonster for your edits. Even the smallest edits make the largest differences Leem01 15:52, 23 November 2010 (EST)
 Welcome back!
Hey Snorlax - welcome back, even if it's just for a little while :) Nice to see you again. I've re-granted you the Patroller tools, which I'm sure you'l find useful in one way or another. Thanks for the help, ~SuperHamster Talk 10:37, 25 June 2013 (EDT)
- Alright, thanks. I was really just going to move a template from Zelda Wiki that XXSuperXXNintendoXx requested someone make here, and noticed a bunch of templates and categories needed categorizing. I don't really intended to hang around, but I might finish giving all templates and categories categories. --SnorlaxMonster 10:55, 25 June 2013 (EDT)
- Sounds good, thanks so much! Definitely a big help. Once you plan to depart, I can remove your patroller rights again then. Cheers, ~SuperHamster Talk 11:04, 25 June 2013 (EDT)