border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -khtml-border-radius: 20px; -icab-border-radius: 20px; -o-border-radius: 20px;
Used in tables to create rounded corners. Default is 20px.
Replace "20" with the amount of pixels to round all four corners by, including the px. Insert it in the style=" " section of a table.
There are also several variations of this template, working similarly.
- Roundytr - Rounds just the top right corner
- Roundytl - Rounds just the top left corner
- Roundybr - Rounds just the bottom right corner
- Roundybl - Rounds just the bottom left corner
- Roundytop - Rounds both top corners
- Roundybottom - Rounds both bottom corners
- Roundyleft - Rounds both left corners
- Roundyright - Rounds both right corners
The variations can be used together in various different ways and using different pixel amounts.