Users are editors who have registered an account on Nookipedia. They have access to more of the site's features than anonymous editors.
In addition to those already accessible to anonymous editors, logged-in users enjoy the following privileges:
- Create non-discussion pages
- Create and edit their own user page and subpages
- Edit the Item namespace
- Mark edits as minor
- Save edits without using 'Show preview' first
- Upload files, and overwrite existing ones
- Send e-mail to other users
- View and edit their own watchlist
- Edit their own user preferences
- Purge the cache of a page
- Add and remove arbitrary tags on individual revisions and log entries, and apply tags with one's changes
- Bypass automatic blocks of Tor exit nodes
- Edit the content model of a page
- Enable two-factor authentication
- Move category pages
- View the spam blacklist log
Nookipedia's staff is a group of users that volunteer their time to maintain Nookipedia. There are currently four active staff groups, each of which plays a different role in the wiki; these groups are Directors, Bureaucrats, Administrators, and Patrollers. Users are encouraged to contact the staff if they need any help with the site, or if they have concerns or suggestions.
Trustees are members whose edits are automatically patrolled. They are experienced editors who have made large numbers of edits, which do not need to be individually patrolled.
Autoconfirmed users are users that have been registered on Nookipedia for over four days and have made ten or more edits. They receive additional privileges, most notably the abilities to edit semi-protected pages and move pages.
Bots are accounts run by other wiki users that perform sets of automated edits. Multiple bot accounts are currently in use on Nookipedia, each maintained by individual staff members.
- Special:ListGroupRights - a page detailing the abilities of each user group