Nookipedia's Administrators, also known as sysops (abbreviation of "system operator"), are chiefly responsible for resolving disputes and enforcing Nookipedia's rules. As experienced staff members and editors, they have access to a number of functions on the site to assist them in their work on the wiki.
Motivated, experienced editors can be promoted to the Administrator rank through an application, generally from the Patroller team.
This is a list of Nookipedia's Administrators. If you need an Administrator's assistance, please contact one marked as active or, if necessary, around.
(Talk • Contribs)
|Staff since |
October 23, 2013
|Current position since |
December 23, 2019
Administrators have all of the powers of a Patroller, as well as the following abilities:
- Block users from editing and sending e-mails
- Bypass IP blocks, auto-blocks, and range blocks
- Unblock themselves
- Fully-protect pages, as well as edit fully-protected pages
- Delete pages with large histories
- Restore deleted pages
- View deleted pages, deleted history entries, and deleted text/changes
- Delete and undelete specific revisions and log entries
- Perform text replacements on the entire wiki
- Edit other users' JSON, and sitewide JSON files
- Edit the user interface through the edits of MediaWiki pages
- Import pages from other wikis and file uploads
- Modify abuse filters
- Mark rolled-back edits as bot edits
- Not be affected by rate limits
- Submit a trackback
- Use higher limits in API queries
- View a list of unwatched pages
- Recreate data contained in Cargo tables
- Add group: Trustees
Administrators can use the admin manual as a guide for using these powers.