As a way of staying connected and building a community, Nookipedia publicly launched its own Discord server on November 12, 2016. Discord is a free, easy way for all users to discuss Animal Crossing, our wiki, and more - and we encourage you to join!
We encourage every editor, reader, and fan of Nookipedia to join through this link. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one when prompted through the link.
When you join, there will be several "channels" you can participate in. Try to keep the talk in each channel on-topic!
- #announcements - Announcements from the server's staff members.
- #welcome - A place to introduce yourself! Name, hobbies, what you play, whether you're a fan or reader...whatever you want!
- #general - General discussion - almost anything goes! Keep it civil and clean.
- #animal-crossing - Discussion related to the Animal Crossing series of video games.
- #wiki - Discussions regarding the Nookipedia wiki. Mostly serious.
- #fanart - A private room for fanart curators to discuss and vote on fanart to be featured.
- #staff - A private room for staff members to discuss staff matters.
- Users should be at least 13 years of age.
- Keep it clean and respect one another. Avoid spamming external links and images, using profanity and anything obscene, violent, dangerous, racist, hateful, etc.
- Impersonating another member is forbidden.
- Keep in mind that the Discord is public - revealing excessive personal information about yourself is not allowed.
- Discussions of hacking and/or glitches in the Animal Crossing series is generally accepted, but links or discussions of how to hack in any game or console will not be tolerated.
- Try to stay on the topic of the text channel you are in. (ex: Animal Crossing discussions in the #animal-crossing channel, etc.)
- If you see something that violates the rules or otherwise makes you uncomfortable, please do not hesitate to contact any of the staff members or moderators on the server.