From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
- 1st June, 2021
- New layout! - We've launched our brand new look! This updated layout emphasizes content, is fully responsive for all devices, and features collapsible sidebar sections.
- 9th May, 2021
- NIWA News - We're excited to welcome our newest member of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, Ukikipedia!
- 30th April, 2021
- Promotion - We're delighted to announce that PanchamBro is now our latest administrator! Congratulations!
- 28th April, 2021
- NIWA News - Say hello to our newest member to the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, Dragalia Lost Wiki!
- 26th April, 2021
- New Horizons - Nintendo has released an announcement for a new update. This update includes the return of May Day, International Museum Day, Wedding Season, as well as new items for the events and Nook Shopping. This update will be available on April 28.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
- June fish, June bugs, and June sea creatures
- Summer (first month, Northern Hemisphere)
- Winter (first month, Southern Hemisphere)
- All month: Wedding Season
- 4th Saturday: Bug-Off (Northern Hemisphere)
- Previous games
- Camping Season in Animal Crossing.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Summer Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing.
- Graduation Day in Animal Crossing.
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Father's Day in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Summer Solstice in Animal Crossing: City Folk (PAL) and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- Bob (pictured) was the first villager created, according to the series creator Hisashi Nogami, and his January 1 birthday came as a result of that.
- The Animal Crossing series was originally developed as an asynchronous multiplayer role-playing game (RPG) but the town life aspect was found to be more compelling.
- Rover's Photo in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the only photo not to be received in the default Natural Wood variant, as every island features a different color variant for their Rover's Photo.
- In New Leaf, it takes 500 days and 500 hours of gameplay time for the Town Tree to fully grow.
- In New Horizons, each variation of Mom's Plushie has its own name: Bedford, Puppers, Pippa, Gertie, Roary, and Dot.