Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
Redd (つねきち, Tsunekichi), also known as Crazy Redd, is an untrustworthy kitsune, Japanese for fox, who runs Crazy Redd's, an illicit furniture store in the Animal Crossing series, where he is known to sell counterfeit paintings and over-priced items. Certain items sold are considered "special" Redd items. These items also have an HRA bonus. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
Check back on February 25 for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
Here are the events occurring in February:
- Groundhog Day in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Bright Nights Festival in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Valentine's Day in Animal Forest, Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Festivale in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.