Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
Phyllis (ぺりみ, Pelimi) is the female night clerk pelican of the Post Office (Doubutsu no Mori, Animal Crossing and Doubutsu no Mori e+) or the Town Hall (Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk). Phyllis is the older sister of Pelly, who works during the day. When talking to the player, Phyllis will often mutter things under her breath (shown in small gray text in-game, spoken in Bebebese), as she does not seem to enjoy having to work so late. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
Check back on September 10th for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Labor Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Grass Day in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Autumn Sports Fair in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Harvest Moon Festival in Animal Crossing (GCN).
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.