Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Coming March 20th, 2020.
Gulliver (ジョニー, Jonī, Johnny) is a gull in the Animal Crossing series. His only function is to reward the player with special furniture, usually artifacts from around the world that cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game, which suggests he is an explorer. The name Gulliver is a reference to Gulliver's Travels, a book by Jonathan Swift about a man who travels to the far corners of the earth, before being shipwrecked and washing up on the shore of a previously undiscovered land. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
- 15th May, 2019
- Promotion - Vmario97 has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations and much deserved!
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
- 9th February, 2019
- Promotion - Lotter is our first new Patroller of 2019! Congratulations!
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Morning Aerobics in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Hometown Day in Animal Crossing (GCN).
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, monkey villagers could only be obtained for a limited time period. The player had to use Tag Mode near a DS Download Station.
- The Silver Slingshot can be obtained an infinite number of times in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The Golden Slingshot, however, cannot.
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo, if a shop proprietor is in their RV, Wisp will temporarily take over the running of the shop.
- The Nintendo GameCube makes a cameo appearance in the Pink Box furniture item.
- Olimar's flower symbol in Super Smash Bros. Brawl appears on the door of the Garden Center in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
|NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.