Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
Coming March 20th, 2020.
Every special character and villager has a favorite combination of coffee beans, milk, and sugar. There are 4 different options for each category, coffee beans (Blend, Blue Mountain, Kilimanjaro, and Mocha), milk (None at all, A little bit, The regular amount, and Lots), and sugar (None at all, One spoonful, Two spoonfuls, and Three spoonfuls).
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
- 20th September, 2019
- NIWA News - The annual NIWA Cross-Wiki Weekend is back, and runs through Sunday! Contribute to a NIWA wiki you rarely edit for a chance to win a $20 eShop gift card! More details here.
- 4th September, 2019
- New Horizons - Nintendo released an additional five minutes of gameplay footage from Animal Crossing: New Horizons today as part of their latest Nintendo Direct.
- 11th June, 2019
- New Horizons - The E3 Nintendo Direct revealed the release date of the upcoming console game Animal Crossing: New Horizons as March 20, 2020 and showed off some new gameplay features and footage.
- 15th May, 2019
- Promotion - Vmario97 has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations and much deserved!
- 22nd February, 2019
- Nintendo - Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé has announced his retirement. He will be succeeded in April by Doug Bowser.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Labor Day in Animal Crossing (GCN), Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Grass Day in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Autumn Sports Fair in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Harvest Moon Festival in Animal Crossing (GCN).
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: Wild World, Point Specials, half-price sales and Spotlight Items will only start occurring when a second human character is created.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons will be the first game in the series to support the Chinese language since Doubutsu no Mori.
- In Animal Crossing: City Folk, if the player leaves the game idle long enough on the bus to the city, Kapp'n will begin to whistle Totaka's Song.
- In Animal Crossing, the player can earn large amounts of Bells by fishing in the ocean during early September. This is because no Sea Bass will appear, guaranteeing that the player will catch Red Snappers and/or Barred Knifejaws instead.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
|NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.