From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
|1904 things to do
New in January
Critters in New Horizons
New in the northern hemisphere
- No new critters this month!
New in the southern hemisphere
One million edits!
28th Nov 2022
Nookipedia has reached one million total edits! The millionth edit
was made at 19:24 EST on November 28, 2022.
Every month, Nookipedia collaborates with the community to feature a new piece of fanart.
Check back in February for the next artwork!
What was your first Animal Crossing game that you played?
You voted for "New Horizons" on January 28, 2023 at 17:12. You can change your vote by clicking a different answer below.
There were 29 votes since the poll was created on 11:23, January 15, 2023.
Did you know?
- In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the Nintendo 3DS shelf (pictured) contains cameos to 6 different Nintendo 3DS games, all using their Japanese box art. One of these titles include Animal Crossing: New Leaf itself.
- In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the football is named so in both American and European English, despite Europe, including the United Kingdom, associating the term football with association football (or soccer) instead of American football.
- In Animal Crossing and Doubutsu no Mori e+, the flip-top desk has a message saying "Joey + Mallary", with a heart outlining the text.
- Tiansheng's peach paradise house request in Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise is a direct reference to the Journey to the West and the story of Sun Wukong and the Peaches of Immortality.
- In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the cow, octopus, and wolf species all lack jock or big sister villagers, and therefore will never have a member of those species appear as a starter villager.
Today is Margie's birthday!