Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is now available!
Flowers in the Animal Crossing series are small clusters of brightly colored flowers that live throughout all four seasons. They can be bought from Tom Nook's Store, are grown by villagers, and grow randomly around the town. There are four common types of flowers: roses, cosmos, tulips, and pansies. Flowers wilt periodically, turning a brown color. They can be revived by being watered with a watering can on the same day that they wilt, and will return to normal the following day. This wilting process applies to all flowers but the golden rose, which is created after watering a black rose with a golden watering can. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
Check back on August 27th for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
- 21st November, 2017
- Pocket Camp Released! - Pocket Camp is now available worldwide on the App Store and Play Store!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
Here are the events occurring in August:
- 12th: Meteor Shower in Animal Crossing.
- 21st: Founder's Day in Animal Crossing.
- Every Saturday: Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Second Sunday: Bug-Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Every Sunday: Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Third Sunday: Bug-Off in Animal Crossing: City Folk.
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.