Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
A new Animal Crossing game has been announced for the Nintendo Switch!
Coming in 2019.
New Year's Eve is a celebration of the past year that occurs in all versions of Animal Crossing series. As the first part of the two-part New Year celebration, this holiday is the climax of each year. Tortimer hosts an outdoor countdown party for the villagers in town. The day following the celebration is New Year's Day, the second part of the New Year celebration. The holiday is analogous with the real world holiday of the same name. The villagers in the town will get excited about this event and how they celebrate it varies in all the different Animal Crossing games. Traditionally in many western countries, people sing "Auld Lang Syne," a practice mirrored by the villagers in Doubutsu no Mori. Translated from Scots, the song's title means "Times Gone By." (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
pastelkhaleesi on Twitter
Check back on December 3 for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 19th August, 2018
- Promotion - In a bumper month for promotions, Vmario97 is our latest Patroller. Congratulations!
- 12th August, 2018
- Promotion - ZCJigglypuff has been promoted from a Patroller to an Administrator. Congratulations!
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Mushrooming Season in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Mayor's Day in Animal Crossing.
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Officer's Day in Animal Crossing.
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Harvest Festival in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Sale Day in Animal Crossing.
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.