Welcome to Nookipedia, your community-driven Animal Crossing wiki encyclopedia!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is now available!
The Town Hall is a location in Wild World & City Folk where players can deliver letters, recycle items, and is where Tortimer will stand outside during events. Town Hall replaces the Wishing Well, Dump and Post Office in Animal Crossing for Gamecube. It takes place of the Wishing Well by being the center of town, where almost all of the festivities take place. The Town Hall also has the Bulletin Board outside, where players can post info. The Town Hall is also where the player will arrive at the very beginning of the game to start their new life. The recycling bin takes place of the dump from Animal Crossing, and there is a post office inside the town hall. (Read More)
Want to nominate a picture? Nominate it here!
ghostfennec on Twitter
Check back on July 30th for the next artwork!
Click here for a list of previously featured fanart.
- 2nd April, 2018
- New Theme! - We've updated our site theme for the spring and summer. Enjoy!
- 11th March, 2018
- Promotion - LoneShadowStar has been promoted to the Patroller position. Congratulations!
- 22nd November, 2017
- New layout! - We're thrilled to announce that, after more than five years with our previous skin, we have a new site layout! It's currently themed around Pocket Camp, and we are planning to have more themes in the future.
- 21st November, 2017
- Pocket Camp Released! - Pocket Camp is now available worldwide on the App Store and Play Store!
- 25th October, 2017
- Pocket Camp - The latest Nintendo Direct revealed the name of the upcoming mobile game (Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!), as well as plenty of gameplay features and footage.
Visit the news archive for old stories.
What's Out Right Now
the following critters are out and about...
This Month's Events
- Flea Market in Animal Crossing: Wild World & Animal Crossing: City Folk.
- Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- La-Di-Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Bug Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Morning Aerobics in Animal Crossing (GCN).
- Yay Day in Animal Crossing: Wild World.
- Hometown Day in Animal Crossing (GCN).
Did you know?
- In Doubutsu no Mori e+, the player could enter Tom Nook's store after hours by banging the door with a shovel three times.
- Hitting flowers with a net will not destroy them, no matter how many times they are hit.
- In Animal Crossing, K.K. Slider will always play Forest Life whenever anything with the word "Forest" is entered as a request.
- The Arcade Machine furniture item's screen contains moving figures of Mario and Luigi.
- Farley, who gives out the Golden Axe as a reward for maintaining a perfect town, will at most only ever make one appearance for each human player.
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance
| NIWA is a network of independent wikis focusing on various Nintendo franchises.