From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
- 27th July, 2021
- New Horizons - Nintendo has released an announcement for a new update. This update includes the return of Fireworks Show, as well as new items for the event and Nook Shopping. This update will be available on July 29. Nintendo also confirmed that more free content is currently in development for later this year.
- 5th July, 2021
- Promotion - Vivian has become our latest Patroller! Congratulations!
- 1st June, 2021
- New layout! - We've launched our brand new look! This updated layout emphasizes content, is fully responsive for all devices, and features collapsible sidebar sections.
- 9th May, 2021
- NIWA News - We're excited to welcome our newest member of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, Ukikipedia!
- 30th April, 2021
- Promotion - We're delighted to announce that PanchamBro is now our latest administrator! Congratulations!
Visit the news archive for old stories.
- August fish, August bugs, and August sea creatures
- Every Sunday: Fireworks Show
- 4th Saturday: Bug-Off (Northern Hemisphere)
- Previous games
- Meteor Shower in Animal Crossing.
- Founder's Day in Animal Crossing.
- Fireworks Show in Animal Crossing: Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf.
- Bug-Off in Animal Crossing: Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf.
Did you know?
- Bob (pictured) was the first villager created, according to the series creator Hisashi Nogami, and his January 1 birthday came as a result of that.
- The Animal Crossing series was originally developed as an asynchronous multiplayer role-playing game (RPG) but the town life aspect was found to be more compelling.
- Rover's Photo in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the only photo not to be received in the default Natural Wood variant, as every island features a different color variant for their Rover's Photo.
- In New Leaf, it takes 500 days and 500 hours of gameplay time for the Town Tree to fully grow.
- In New Horizons, each variation of Mom's Plushie has its own name: Bedford, Puppers, Pippa, Gertie, Roary, and Dot.