|Aliases: Chubby Potato, Sir Potato Bottom maybe stupid names but it's too late to change them|
"Maybe I'll get around to it… if I can find the time."
|Edit Count||4,159 (1,057 in mainspace)|
|Joined||12 February 2021|
First things first: I care way too much about Animal Crossing music. I am currently creating soundtracks for games in the Animal Crossing series because the ones out there are inaccurate and incomplete. (Except the one for New Horizons, of course. Now New Leaf is done too!) If you've anything to say about AC music, you've come to the right place. So you'll probably see me working on something related to that, or e-Reader cards too.
I am also one of the people who works on the AC data spreadsheets; I'm interested in seeing the games broken down. So I have a little knowledge about that and am frequently adding relevant data from the games to the wiki.
Uh, also I'm a patroller here now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! (Though that would be the case even if I wasn't.)
(By the way, if you're curious about my username, it comes from a nickname I had for my cat who was indeed a chubby bubby.)
these are mainly just drafts, sandboxes, or other things I wanted to put somewhere:
- User:Chubby Bub/Kapp'n's Sea Shanty (Kapp'n's Song lyrics in Doubutsu no Mori+ and Doubutsu no Mori e+)
- User:Chubby Bub/Tom Nook (article generated by AI)
- User:Chubby Bub/Sandbox (a space for working on temporary things that aren't full pages)
- User:Chubby Bub/Events (Event dates and details in the first generation games)
- User:Chubby Bub/Event Recurrence (what it says on the tin; kind of dead for now)
- User:Chubby Bub/Go K.K. Rider (Example for how song pages could possibly look in the future; actual text is outdated)
- User:Chubby Bub/NES games (Famicom/NES games and how to obtain them in each game, probably)
The menagerie of images
"The Virgin Serena"
"The Chad Farley"
"The Gigachad Town Shrine"