- "<Player>... One as caring as you can easily be trusted with an axe that never breaks. May you use it to continue in your meticulous for the environment of <town name>. It is filled with my utmost gratitude for your efforts."
- — Farley, Animal Crossing
Name in other languages
Farley is a special character in Animal Crossing and Doubutsu no Mori e+ who gives the player the Golden Axe. He appears at the wishing well after the player's town maintains a perfect Field Rank for 15 consecutive days and does not appear again after the Golden Axe is received. Farley, along with Franklin, is the only character in Animal Crossing to not appear in either Doubutsu no Mori or Doubutsu no Mori+; the Golden Axe does not appear in the former, and it is given to the player by the shrine in the latter. In City Folk, Serena plays a similar role to Farley.
Animal Crossing e-Reader card
e-Reader card artwork
- In the Prima Animal Crossing Guide, Farley is never mentioned, despite the clear label in the front: "All 236 animals revealed," complete with a picture of Farley in place of a Snowman.
- Farley and Joan are the only two characters in Animal Crossing to have an entirely unique voice.
- Farley and Serena have a few traits in common.
- They both reward a Golden Axe
- They both only appear in one game.
- They both appear in fountains under certain circumstances.
Names in other languages