|← More peacock villagers||Villager List||More special villagers →|
- "Time to SHINE!"
- — Pavé, Animal Crossing: City Folk
Artwork of Pavé from Animal Crossing: New Leaf'
|Debut||Animal Crossing: City Folk|
|Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo|
Pavé appears in Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. He is a green, yellow, and turquoise peacock. His name may originate from the word "paw" (pronounced "pav"), which is Polish for "peacock" and another Polish word "pavané", which is a traditional dance. He appears as the holiday character corresponding with the new holiday Festivale. He speaks in third person and he occasionally makes comments about the town environment as part of the citizen satisfaction committee. He speaks in a voice similar to a peppy villager's voice, despite being male.
When visiting Pavé's RV at the campground, the bottom screen will display the following:
- "When he's camping, Pavé can finally drop the act and relax completely. Just kidding--he's even more Pavé than ever. Viva Festivale!"
Each color of candy represents a type of feeling/mentality. These are described below:
- Green Candy - Calm/relax. Pavé announces he is hyper (possibly after eating Blue Candy) and asks for Green Candy to calm down. "Relaxing, like a stroll in park! The green kind!"
- Blue Candy - Refreshing. Pavé says he is getting tired. "Refreshing, like cold wind! The blue kind!"
- Red Candy - Explosive. Pavé demands something juicy, "The red kind, like a strawberry explosion!"
- Yellow Candy - Zesty. Pavé announces that he has run out of "zest" in his dance. "Puckery, like lemonade! The yellow kind!"
During Festivale in New Leaf, Pavé requests feathers rather than candy from the player. These feathers come in different colors; white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and rainbow. He will only take the feathers if the player gives him three of the same color; however, a single rainbow feather, despite not being very rare, will work instead of three of the requested color. The feathers are found floating around the player's town, and are caught with a net. Like previous games, he will dance and reward the player with furniture if given feathers, and will dance more vigorously if given a rainbow one.
Once the player gives Pavé the candy, he always demands 3 pieces and he gives them an item. Sometimes the player will receive duplicate items. However, the upside is that all of his furniture is worth 12,000 Bells, except when noted. Please see the Pavé Series page for complete details.
- Pavé Bed
- Pavé Bookshelf
- Pavé Bureau
- Pavé Chair
- Pavé Chest
- Pavé Closet
- Pavé End Table
- Pavé Floor (1,800 Bells)
- Pavé Lamp
- Pavé Sofa
- Pavé Table
- Pavé Wall (1,800 Bells)
- Pavé Clock (Distributed Item only, February 2010)
Pavé appears as a trophy.
|Animal Crossing amiibo card|
All of the colors of feather in New Leaf that appear are present on Pavé's feathers.
Names in other languages