|← More peacock villagers||Villager List||More special villagers →|
- "Time to SHINE!"
- — Pavé, Animal Crossing: City Folk
Artwork of Pavé from Animal Crossing: New Leaf'
Pavé is a green, yellow, and turquoise peacock who first appears in Animal Crossing: City Folk. His name may originate from the word "paw" (pronounced "pav"), which is Polish for "peacock" and another Polish word "pavané", which is a traditional dance. He appears as the holiday character corresponding with the new holiday Festivale. He speaks in third person and he occasionally makes comments about the town environment as part of the citizen satisfaction committee. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, he speaks in a feminine voice similar to a peppy villager's voice, despite being male.
- 1 History
- 2 Villager Info
- 3 Other Appearances
- 4 Card profiles
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Names in other languages
Pave first appears in Animal Crossing: City Folk as the host of Festivale, demanding a specific type of Candy from the player. Candy is won during the events of Festivale and can be supplied to Pavé, which results in Pavé giving the player furniture from the Pavé Series.
Each color of candy represents a type of feeling/mentality. These are described below:
- Green Candy - Calm/relax. Pavé announces he is hyper (possibly after eating Blue Candy) and asks for Green Candy to calm down. "Relaxing, like a stroll in park! The green kind!"
- Blue Candy - Refreshing. Pavé says he is getting tired. "Refreshing, like cold wind! The blue kind!"
- Red Candy - Explosive. Pavé demands something juicy, "The red kind, like a strawberry explosion!"
- Yellow Candy - Zesty. Pavé announces that he has run out of "zest" in his dance. "Puckery, like lemonade! The yellow kind!"
Pave returns in Animal Crossing: New Leaf once again during Festivale. In this game, Pavé requests feathers rather than candy from the player. These feathers come in different colors; white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and rainbow. He will only take the feathers if the player gives him three of the same color; however, a single rainbow feather, despite not being very rare, will work instead of three of the requested color. The feathers are found floating around the player's town, and are caught with a net. Like previous games, he will dance and reward the player with furniture if given feathers, and will dance more vigorously if given a rainbow one.
Pave makes a minor appearance in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp as part of the Pavé's Dance Stage item. If this item is crafted, Pave may appear at the player's campsite. Pave also appears as the host of the Viva Festivale with Pave gardening event.
- "When he's camping, Pavé can finally drop the act and relax completely. Just kidding--he's even more Pavé than ever. Viva Festivale!"
Pavé appears as a trophy.
|Animal Crossing amiibo card|
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Sprites & Models
- Pave PC icon.png
- All of the colors of feather in New Leaf that appear are present on Pavé's feathers.
Names in other languages