- This article is about the special character. For the villager, see Daisy.
- "Turnips, turnips! Watch 'em rise! Try to earn a nice surprise!"
- — Daisy Mae, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
|Name in other languages|
In New Horizons
Daisy Mae visits the player's island every Sunday, arriving at 5 AM and leaving at 12 PM. She wears a blue dress with a red bow and a white hood, with similar pound-sign patterns to Joan's work pants. She also has a drip of blue mucus running from her nose. She has black eyes with large red cheeks and a basket with turnips on her head.
If the player buys at least 100 turnips from her on Sunday, they might receive Bamboo Shoots from her via mail the next day. It's possible to purchase over 1000 turnips and not get anything the next day related to the purchase.
In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Daisy Mae is a guest character in Pocket Camp. She hosted the Daisy Mae's Pickin' Patch garden event from April 30, 2020 to May 11, 2020, providing the player with furniture from the Farm-Fresh Veggie Patch Set.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Ability: Lip's Stick Equipped
|•Battle via Spirit Board (during the event "Animal Crossing Spirits! Yes, Yes!"; available normally once obtained or since July 21, 2020)|
- According to the official companion guide for New Horizons by Future Press, Daisy Mae has a bad habit of eating Turnips rather than selling them, much to Joan's dismay.
- One of Isabelle's quotes when asked about island evaluation, relayed from Daisy Mae, suggests that she took over Joan's role due to her weakening knees.
Names in other languages
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|