- This article is about the special character. For the villager, see Daisy.
- "Turnips, turnips! Watch 'em rise! Try to earn a nice surprise!"
- — Daisy Mae, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
|Name in other languages|
In New Horizons
Daisy Mae visits the player's island every Sunday, arriving at 5 AM and leaving at 12 PM. She wears a blue dress with a red bow and a white hood, with similar pound-sign patterns to Joan's work pants. She also has a drip of blue mucus running from her nose. She has black eyes with large red cheeks and a basket with turnips on her head.
Daisy Mae sometimes indirectly mentions her grandmother, Joan, who she refers to as "Gram-Gram."
Daisy Mae can mail the player Bamboo Shoots if the following requirements have been met:
- Buy Turnips from her on 3 different weeks.
- Buy an aggregate total of at least 100 Turnips.
If the requirements have been met, then every time the player purchases from her afterwards, she will mail 3 Bamboo Shoots the next day.
In Pocket Camp
Daisy Mae is a guest character in Pocket Camp. She hosted the Daisy Mae's Pickin' Patch garden event from April 30, 2020 to May 11, 2020, providing the player with furniture from the Farm-Fresh Veggie Patch Set.
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Class: ★ (Novice)
Ability: Lip's Stick Equipped
- According to the official companion guide for New Horizons by Future Press, Daisy Mae has a bad habit of eating Turnips rather than selling them, much to Joan's dismay.
- One of Isabelle's quotes when asked about island evaluation, relayed from Daisy Mae, suggests that she took over Joan's role due to her weakening knees.
- reaction, datamined information for her NookPhone exists and uses the "FtrCmnFabricIgeta00" fabric pattern, a red igeta design with white hash marks in a grid formation. Igeta is a common motif used in kasuri fabrics.
Names in other languages
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|