|Welcome to Nookipedia, Vivian!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
When editing your user page (or editing in general), please don't forget to use the "Show preview" button. It should help you make all your changes in one go rather than making multiple consecutive edits. Thanks! Drago (talk) 11:58, March 19, 2021 (EDT)
Use of "you"
I'm going to inform you that the staff application is unsuccessful. The staff informed that you need to have more experience in this wiki. You can apply to staff again in 90 days after this. Thanks! vmario97 (talk) 01:40, May 10, 2021 (EDT)
- That's understandable since I don't make such variety of edits. I'll see what I can do around here, thanks! ~ Vivian (Ask me things?) 14:36, May 10, 2021 (EDT)
After consulting with the staff regarding your contributions over the past few weeks, I would be happy to nominate you for Patroller. Please let me know if you want to accept this nomination. I'll be happy to see you on board! -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 11:48, June 28, 2021 (EDT)
- I would be honored! Go right ahead! ~ Vivian (talk) 11:48, June 28, 2021 (EDT)
- And your application has been successful, meaning you are now a patroller! Congratulations!
- Feel free to ask questions, and don't forget to check the Discord server, where you'll probably have been granted the staff role by the time you read this. :) Drago (talk) 12:39, July 5, 2021 (EDT)
Hi Vivian - do you have any interest in the position of Administrator? I like the work you've been doing as a Patroller; I think you'd make a great admin, and I'm considering nominating you. Please let me know if you accept. Thanks! Drago (talk) 10:33, September 26, 2021 (EDT)
- Sure! I think the admin tools would help me out in a way. ~ Vivian (talk) 11:37, September 26, 2021 (EDT)
Niko is a langur and thus a monkey
Just like how Harriet is a poodle and thus a dog, as used by this very site. 188.8.131.52 13:24, October 16, 2021 (EDT)
- We discussed it in one of the channels in the Discord server that we're going to use Langur instead of Monkey for Niko. If you want to change that, please try to gain consensus to the talk page. ~ Vivian (talk) 13:32, October 16, 2021 (EDT)
- I don't use Discord and never will due to personal reasons that I'd really rather not go into. If you're telling me the only way to gain consensus is through Discord, then that's not fair. 184.108.40.206 16:49, October 18, 2021 (EDT)
Hi Vivian this is FROGGYCHAIRISCOOL sorry for the edit, it was a dare. Sorry for this edit too I dont know if im not allowed to do this since im knew. - unsigned comment from FROGGYCHAIRISCOOL (talk • contribs)
- Even if it's a dare, edits like that shouldn't be made. Edits such as those count as vandalism, which could result in a block. ~ Vivian (talk) 22:06, October 25, 2021 (EDT)
Hello can you rename me?? I want to be called ToadFan700. Nook Gamer 333 11:26, January 8, 2022 (EST)
- I'm only an administrator, so I can't rename you. Only a bureaucrat or above can rename users, so ask one of those or at the staff noticeboard instead. ~ Vivian (talk) 11:31, January 8, 2022 (EST)
- Hello Nook gamer! I actually saw this earlier and have requested that AlexBot2004 change your name to ToadFan700. I hope you have a good day, ToadetteFan007 03:23, January 9, 2022 (EST)
Hello, I'm sorry for taking so long to answer (in my talk page) and I'm also sorry for changing the order of the personalities, I'm not an expert in that but I changed the order since I think that the personalities I changed the order of are equivalent to the ones that remained next to them, but now I know I shouldn't have done it (I don't know if I'm explaining myself). Sorry again, I promise I won't do it again. Thanks - unsigned comment from Fisu (talk • contribs)