|Drago Navigation: User Page • Talk • Work • Drafts • Edit count • Contributions • Signature • Navbox template • Trustee template|
Each archive contains 25 headers.
Hi Red Snapper, I'm interested in starting a list of what campers have available in their RVs, but am not sure how to start that. So far I have a list and an inside & outside photo of each RV for Jack, Blanca, Nat, Pascal, and Zipper. Any advice about whether this should be a brand new page, or on the RV, Campground, or Special Visitor page? Blackberry Pie (talk) 13:41, December 5, 2016 (EST)
- RV would be my choice, as it's the most relevant, and the page is also the most incomplete. This sort of content doesn't really need its own article even if it gets really long, because we can make it into a collapsed list, like SuperHamster did here. Red (talk) 14:48, December 5, 2016 (EST)
I've demoted Wookiee123 (Talk • Contributions) seeing that he hasn't been consistently active, going through a burst of edits only to be inactive for many, many months. As for Sky (Talk • Contributions), I'll probably demote him, but having only one 'crat is... weird. Though it's probably fine since we have two directors. Heidy Isabel (Talk • Contributions) and Trainiax (Talk • Contributions), I might consider, but I'll give them a few extra months though they're very close for me to demote them. ™ 14:04, December 13, 2016 (EST)
- One more thing, I can't change Bureaucrat rights myself, only admin rights, but SuperHamster (Talk • Contributions) hasn't gotten back to you since that message. But sorry for me to take so long, haha. ™ 14:06, December 13, 2016 (EST)
Hi Red Snapper! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!
Do I look awesome?
File:So not happening.PNG I think it looks accurate, except that i don't wear my hair tied like that. Do I look like beethoven?(sort of) I played the anime singer dress up on Rinmaru games. --Beethoven Freak (talk) 13:49, December 28, 2016 (EST)
- Please do not add an image to someone's talk page without their discretion. ~PoizonMushro0m 21:47, December 28, 2016 (EST)
- What do you mean? It's not inappropriate and it never said that in the policy. Are you wrong? --Beethoven Freak (talk) 22:31, December 28, 2016 (EST)
But it's not in my signature!
- For the record, there's nothing wrong with adding images as part of a talk page comment. I don't recall it ever being disallowed, but maybe I'm wrong. If I had to guess, it may have been a rule about adding images that weren't part of a discussion, or adding content to others' userpages. ~SuperHamster Talk 00:27, December 29, 2016 (EST)
So you're saying I'm ugly, right?
- Can't you all take this discussion somewhere else? Thanks, Red (talk) 11:31, December 29, 2016 (EST)
Hey Drago, since you have seemed to be the target of multiple attempts of vandalism, do you think your userpage should be protected to at least autoconfirmed at bare minimum? Just curious how you personally feel about it since my old account had mild cases of it to. ~PoizonMushro0m 16:38, March 2, 2018 (EST)
- Vandalism has only occurred on my user page on two occasions, but still, it can't hurt. I've semi-protected it indefinitely. Drago (talk) 13:14, March 3, 2018 (EST)
Response to Message
Three Quick (and Stupid) Questions
Question One: Um do you know how to make those little userboxes (like the ones on your Talkpage)?
Question Two: Um do you know how to make the large Infobox (the one with the image of Drago in)?
Question Three: Is there anyway I can change my username anytime after I've created my Nookipedia account, or am I forever stuck with it? :'(
- Hi there! They're not stupid at all! :) Here are my answers:
- Question One: A full explanation is too long to write out here, but the best way would be to copy the code at Template:UserboxSimple and fill in the parameters (color, image, etc.). Also, I don't see any userboxes on my talk page; do you mean on my user page?
- Question Two: Copy the code at Template:Infobox User and fill in the parameters.
- Question Three: Yes, any bureaucrat (including myself) can rename users. Just ask on one of our talk pages or post on the staff noticeboard. Bear in mind that you can only have, at most, one rename in every 6 month period.
Response to my three stupid questions
Thank you, also please could you erase all of the images that I posted here as well? :) And could you change my username to ╚»★«╝ xxxкαη∂ιιxxx ╚»★«╝ as well please :3
- Are you sure you want that name? It contains a lot of non-standard characters. I'm not even 100% sure if the software would allow those characters; it can get awkward with those kinds of things. Drago (talk) 11:29, April 3, 2018 (EDT)
Help a weasel out, won't you
There's some really secret things about this wiki, i have to tell you about. Where do I go if the bulletin boards forum is closed? It has to be private message since it's top secret.
- I'm not Drago, but if you would like to privately message me about these 'secret things', feel free to privately message myself or another Nookipedia Staff member on the Nookipedia Discord server. I hope I can help. ZCJigglypuff(Talk)
Any other sites?