- Fish Bait is your answer. However they (I mean barreleyes) are pretty rare, so you need to be lucky for this. vmario97 (talk) 23:20, June 6, 2020 (EDT)
Hi, so for whatever reason, I tried changing the "species" name on the "Cow" infobox from "B. primigenius" to "B. cattle", and for whatever reason, all the villager infoboxes started to freak out. I tried reverting it a few times, but nothing seems to be fixing it. What's even stranger is that when I tried to preview the reverts, the villager infoboxes displayed just fine, but the moment the reverts are saved, they go right back to being glitchy again. What could be the problem? TurtleCrossing (talk) 06:32, July 24, 2020 (EDT)
- Nothing wrong, it's just Cargo glitching. You can click Purge cache if you see this. vmario97 (talk) 06:57, July 24, 2020 (EDT)
Golden Leaf Award V: Gilded Boogaloo
Benedict's e-reader card
- No, it's Dorsal did this, I restored Bella. vmario97 (talk) 11:56, August 1, 2020 (EDT)
Regarding certain NH renders
So it appears that there are a 5 villagers missing from the render update: Cole, Gruff, Rocco, Wart Jr., and Wendy.
Cole's current render on the Wiki appears to be higher quality than his render posted on NoE, while the NoE version of Wendy's render doesn't seem to exist (either that, or its link contains something that we can't figure out), so I can see why they haven't gotten their renders updated yet.
That just leaves Rocco, Wart Jr., and Gruff. I tried updating Rocco's NoE render first, but it appeared to be an exact duplicate of the previous version. I realized I uploaded the uncropped version, so I decided to crop it, but it still appeared to be a duplicate. I was trying to see if it can be zoomed in like how it is when you view the render from the NoE link, but nothing seems to be working.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or does this specific render (and possibly Wart Jr. and Gruff's NoE renders, as well) just have this specific quirk where the zooming aspect can't be replicated on MediaWiki? TurtleCrossing (talk) 01:20, August 3, 2020 (EDT)
- Never mind, it turns out I just gotta hard refresh the image while in "black background" mode. I apologize for wasting your time. TurtleCrossing (talk) 01:22, August 3, 2020 (EDT)
I got a wii mask makeover for free to see what it was like, I took the mask off and tried to go and get a Normal makeover but Harriet keeps suggesting other miis? Help! - unsigned comment from Bryony (talk • contribs)
- Sorry, I can't help you with that. Also, try to see Mii or Shampoodle for info. I currently don't play any older series titles, sorry again... vmario97 (talk) 05:33, August 12, 2020 (EDT)
Quick (but presumably stupid) question; How do you and some of the other staff members manage to make so many edits to image pages in the span of minutes? I've had to reload the recent changes page tons of times in a row just to keep up with it all... 17:15, September 7, 2020 (EDT)
I don't know how to delete articles, I guess
Hi there Vmario! My name is scratch0229, and I need help with deleting the Master Sword page. I'm new here, and I want to help this amazing wiki! (Sorry but I don't know how links work either) - unsigned comment from Scratch0229 (talk • contribs)
- Only staff members can delete pages, and just because a page is marked with a deletion request does not mean it should immediately be deleted; it must be discussed first to reach consensus as to whether it should stay or be deleted (see Talk:Master Sword). ~ AlexBot2004 (Talk) 11:32, December 8, 2020 (EST)