Autoconfirmed users are users who meet the following conditions:
- Have been a member of the wiki for more than one week.
- Have made a total of ten or more edits.
Users are added and removed from this group automatically by the system. Users who have been autoconfirmed enjoy the following privileges:
- Edit semi-protected pages.
- Edit templates.
- Move pages.
- Move files.
- Move pages with their subpages.
- Move root user pages.
- Send e-mail to other users.
- Use of the write API.
- Ability to edit pages in the Schedule namespace.
- Upload files
- Upload files from a URL.
The autoconfirmed status is not visible from the user list, but you'll know you have it when you find that you have the ability to edit semi-protected pages. Additionally, you can view a list of groups you are in on the Special:Preferences page.