Hello everyone, sunmarsh here! - If I'm not around, feel free to send me an email !
As a long-time Animal Crossing
addict researcher, I enjoy organizing information in ways that help players make the most of their gaming experience. My latest project is a companion planner for New Horizons that was successfully funded on Kickstarter (twice). While in high school I wrote a comprehensive guide to Wild World which you can find more info on here.
You can also find me on...
Last seen editing...
- 19:33, September 23, 2021 0 m Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp typo current
- 19:33, September 23, 2021 +165 Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Adding Wrongpage template as 'Mobile app' redirects here
- 19:22, September 23, 2021 +4 m NookLink Adding link current
If you're ever looking for something to do, take your pick.
Develop a Nookipedia Manual of Style and include info as discussed at the Community Fountain in the first half of 2019.
- Start a conversation about page categorization and whether this should be done by templates or manually on each page.
Remove e-card functionality from Template:Villager Header and move it to a separate template.+ revamped to include species & personality icons Change colors of Template:Villager Info to match Template:Infobox Villager. Add picture and quote to Template:Villager Info per discussion here. Mock up for this: here Fix Template:Infobox Villager to correctly display star sign without birthday. Consider making star sign a separate field as it was confirmed that some villagers have a star sign but no confirmed birth date. Allow for proper display of catchphrases from different regions in Template:Infobox Villager. Make sure Template:Infobox Villager works correctly with islanders that do not have a fruit preference (aka any islanders that debuted in DnMe+- check list of islanders).
- Consider whether Template:Infobox Villager should automatically apply villager categories to pages as proposed here.
Standardize notice and navigation templates. Update E-card template on Category:Pages with an outdated e-card template. Standardize/correct A-card template calls on pages where it has been added. Update Distributed items with Template:DistributedItemBox.+ DLC is now displayed via Cargo. *Consider revising template/finding a way to display information in a list format with the possibility of clicking to view more details. Edit Template:Fish so that it no longer places pages in Category:Fish and re-categorize pages accordingly. Only fish pages should appear in that category. Revamp Template:HHD Info as necessary. Fix colors on Template:Calendarand figure out what's wrong with February 2019.
- Create a gallery of amiibo cards
- Consider whether or not to include images of Japanese and European versions of the cards as well.
Update poor quality versions of e-cards with better versions from this site. Upload item images from older game titles (e.g. ACGC). (Base image scans for DnM+/e+ uploaded to Google Drive as of 06/06/19.)
- Learn how to manipulate models from ACCF in Blender to create animated gifs of villager and critter models for use here.
- Upload ACGC commercials and music files to wiki.
Consider making pages for each e-card- do we have enough info (discussion here)?
- Create a page for amiibo cards with links on the Merchandise page and a section linking to it (with Template:Main) on the amiibo article.
- Consider making separate pages for each series of amiibo cards- series 2 already confirmed for Japanese release.
Finish filling out list of amiibo cards. Finish creating list pages for furniture/clothing by color, genre, and style. Break up by game. *Ensure compatibility with Template:Villager Info. Finish adding wall/carpet to theme pages. Make sure theme and set pages have the correct capitalization.
- Create a page listing regional differences (particularly translation differences).
- Include Japanese literal translations on series, theme and set pages. (e.g. Spooky Series is known as the Halloween Series in Japanese)
Create a list of villager birthdays (note star signs).
- Create a list of star signs with birthdays if applicable (as not all villagers with star signs have birthdays).
Create lists of usable items (e.g. beds, TVs, furniture that can be placed on walls, tables etc.) grouped by game. Apply Template:TableHeader to all furniture Set pages. Figure out how to group any items that are not part of a Series, Theme, Set or Category and create pages for similar items. Complete revamp of Fish and then apply similar changes to Bug. Revamp articles on Feng Shui and HRA scoring. Consider moving Fishing to Guide namespace upon revision of Fish.+ Guide namespace no longer extant
Funniest thing I've ever read on the wiki:
- His initial phrase, "toots" may refer to when a gorilla releases a series of flatulence bursts (a trait shared by humans, but for trivial censorship reasons, the player can't release flatulence in the games)
- — Imbored668