🧥The Jacketed Terrapin🐢
|Edit Count||5,343 (1,918 in mainspace)|
|Joined||•September 23, 2015|
•June 4, 2015 (under my old account, "TurtleLovingGuy")
|Signature||The Jacketed Terrapin|
Hello! I call myself "The Jacketed Terrapin", but you can also call me any of the nicknames listed at the end of the "Name Origin" section. I've been an editor on this wiki since September 23rd, 2015; however, I actually started under a different account in June 2015, but I couldn't remember the password to that account, so I made a new one and pretty much abandoned the old one.
Before my current name, I used to be called "TurtleCrossing" (with my old account being named "TurtleLovingGuy"), but I have decided to drop that name altogether because I wanted a name that I felt would identify me better (I initially formatted it as "JacketedTerrapin" before settling with the current name).
While you can probably guess the reasoning for my turtle-themed name and avatar, the jacket in my sona's design is based on an O'Neill jacket I got for Christmas of 2016 (I believe). What really stood out about this jacket for me was that it was covered in faux fur on the inside, thus providing extra warmth whenever it was cold somewhere
and it was admittedly a very comfortable jacket to use as a pillow, too :P.
Do note that the jacket has been simplified for my design, as the real-life jacket has thin stripes in its design as well as sporting the O'Neill logo. The jacket also isn't quite that shade of blue, but I thought it looked nicer.
As a side note, you can call me by a few shorter nicknames. Some preferred names are "Terrapin", "Terra", or "T.J.".
- Villager Statistics
- All Clothing Designs by Villager
- New Horizons Journal (Happy Home Paradise)
- Villager IDs (Simplified)
- List of Villager Names Across Languages
On other NIWA Wikis
The only other NIWA wikis you'll find me on are Nintendo Wiki and SmashWiki. However, due to the former's overall lack of activity and my waning interest in this wiki, SmashWiki is really the best shot if you wanna keep up with me.
My New Horizons Item Checklist
- Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater (Animal, Flowers, M, Star, and Teddy Bear unobtained) OBTAINED IN DECEMBER
- Mom's Handmade Apron (Animal, Flowers, Fruits, and Quilted Pattern unobtained) OBTAINED IN JUNE
- Birthday Hat (Yellow unobtained) BIRTHDAY
- New Year's Hat (Green, Light Blue, Pink, and Yellow unobtained)
- Birthday Shades (Blue and Yellow unobtained) BIRTHDAY
From Mom in May:
- Paradise Planning Umbrella
- Bathhouse Wall
- White European-Style Wall
- Paradise Planning Wall
- Room Sketch Wall
- Paradise Planning Flooring
- Room Sketch Flooring
- Simple Medium Black Mat
- Tatami Mat
- Small Paradise Planning Mat
- Mom's Cool Kitchen Mat (November)
- Wooden Music Box
Big Sister Villagers:
- Golden Meter and Pipes
- Cute Lily Crown
- Dark Cosmos Crown