From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
With cranky villager
In New Leaf
- Jock Villager: Oh, <player>! Random question: What were you like as a baby?
(Player chooses Cry a Lot!) (Player chooses Ate a Lot!)
- Jock Villager: Really? You ate a lot, huh? You were a hungry kid, I guess. <Catchphrase>.
(Player chooses Sleep a Lot!)
- Jock Villager: Well then, do you remember the first word you ever said?
- Cranky Villager: Hey! Why aren't you letting me into this conversation, <Jock Villager>?
- Jock Villager: Oh... Uh...I guess I just never thought of you as a baby.
- Cranky Villager: What are you talking about? I was a baby! I was a great baby! I was the coolest baby ever!
- Jock Villager: Yeah... I just don't see it! But here's an idea! If you want to prove that you were a baby, try reenacting it for us! Show us what you were like!
- Cranky Villager: Ohhhhh. OK, but...keep what you're about to see to yourself, OK?
- Jock Villager: ...Gulp!
- Cranky Villager: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Maaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Baby hungwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
- Jock Villager: Oh man, <player>... This may have been a bad idea...
- Cranky Villager: Give me my teddy!
Jock Villager will walk off sad. Cranky Villager will walk off angry.
|This article is a stub. You can help Nookipedia by .|