Donations are money the player gives to other people without expecting something in return. In Animal Crossing: Wild World, donations can be made to the poor town of Boondox. In Animal Crossing: City Folk, the donations fund various projects to improve the town.
Donations in Wild World
- 10,000 Bells - Green feather
- 200,000 Bells - Blue feather
- 500,000 Bells - Yellow feather
- 800,000 Bells - Red feather
- 1,100,000 Bells - Purple feather
- 1,400,000 Bells - White feather
- 3,200,000 Bells - Boondox will turn into Boondopolis
- 6,400,000 Bells - Rainbow feather
Donations in City Folk
- 200,000 Bells - A new bridge
- 500,000 (700,000 Total) Bells - A fountain (Required for gold and silver axes)
- 1,000,000 (1,700,000 Total) Bells - A windmill (increases town rating) or lighthouse
- Each additional 1,000,000 - A chance to change the windmill to the lighthouse, or vice versa.
Keep in mind that these amounts are not cumulative, and any Bells donated in excess of the amounts listed will simply be lost - they will not be credited toward the next attraction.