|Welcome to Nookipedia, Leem01!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
I hope I'm doing this right! I am new, and I noticed I could fulfill in a lot of the image requests. So, do I just do it? I have never been part of editing a wiki before. Also: how tolerant is this site of hacking? I could give a lot of information on the hacked downloadable content because when I get bored of an AC game, I turn to aibohack map editor. Should things like that be mentioned on this site? Love, Manda AKA Peanut 04:08, 6 January 2012 (EST)
- Yep, just make the necessary changes and then re-upload the file (open File:Image.img or something and re-upload the file. Try and keep the dimesnsions the same (don't enlarge or shrink it) and please remove the image from the gallery on the Image Requests page.
- On hacking, we are fairly tolerable, if it's about Animal Crossing then we should cover it. Also are you AmandaCrossing on the forums? Leem01 06:17, 6 January 2012 (EST)
Nice to meet you! I'm, Sdgsgfs an user in this wiki. Well, I'm not really new to editing nor the Animal Crossing City (was shocked about the moving thing, but was a good idea actually). I want to rename myself, since the name is kinda not professional, so can you please, rename me to "Wolfgang"?
Thank you, Sdgsgfs 13:30, 11 August 2012 (EDT)
- Hi Sdgsgfs (hopefully soon to be Wolfgang). We don't usually do renames however since you appear to have no user subpages, I'll make an excepttio (especially since you were at Animal Crossing City). Leem01 05:14, 12 August 2012 (EDT)
- Oops, sorry didn't realise you cross-posted on SH's page and he's done it already. :) Leem01 05:15, 12 August 2012 (EDT)
Bulletin Board is Down - Nookipedia
I can't help but notice that nobody has posted on the Main page that the [Bulletin Boards] is down, and since I do not have the proper permissions to do so, can you post that it is down on the Main Page? mlnintendo97 was here!!!! 01:05, 7 October 2012 (EDT)
- Sorry, in Belgium for most of yesterday so I wasn't able to do it. I'll get onto it now.
It is okay, I was out of town the whole day today picking apples (As dumb as it sounds...). By the way, don't forget to sign each of your posts with "~ ~ ~ ~" (Without spaces.) Thanks for adding it! mlnintendo97 was here!!!! 01:05, 7 October 2012 (EDT)
- Yeah, I'd signed my post but then decided to update it, in the process of removing the tildes without noticing. --Leem01 08:04, 7 October 2012 (EDT)
Hahaha, it is ok, I forget as well. I'm all like, "Oh, opps, I forgot my signature again." mlnintendo97 was here!!!! 01:36, 9 October 2012 (EDT)
Hey, this is mlnintendo97, I am trying use coding in my signature to make it look better. I have been encountering this when I use it (- [[User:Mlnintendo97|<span style="color:Teal;">mlnintendo97</span>]] ([[User talk:Mlnintendo97|<span style="color:Fuchsia;">talk</span>]])). It is suppose to look like this (Template:Mlnintendo97). How can I fix this?
- I know I shouldn't do this but I've changed my signature to your desired one for testing. I'm just using four tildes. - mlnintendo97 (talk) 02:03, 5 November 2012 (EST) (this is actually leem01}
- OK, so it works. I've just changed the words in the colors into hex values (but they are exactly the same colours). Here is the code of my edited version.
- [[User:mlnintendo97|<span style="color:#008080">mlnintendo97</span>]] ([[User talk:mlnintendo97|<span style="color:#FF00FF">talk</span>]])
I don't know, let me try it here: - [[User:mlnintendo97|<span style="color:#008080">mlnintendo97</span>]] ([[User talk:mlnintendo97|<span style="color:#FF00FF">talk</span>]]) 22:38, 5 November 2012 (EST)
What do you mean by "untick the box below the signature"? -mlnintendo97
- When you go to your preferences and enter in your signature code, there is a checkbox underneath there that says "Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link)" - this box should be checked in order to tell the wiki to recognize your signature's code, instead of just treating it as plain text. ~SuperHamster Talk 18:07, 10 November 2012 (EST)
- Thanks for answering SH, I saw this in my inbox but somehow forgot to reply to this. Hope that helped ML97! :) Leem01 12:25, 11 November 2012 (EST)
WiKirby is down!
According to a post on SmashWiki, NIWA member WiKirby is down! SW is having a movement to help it. You should put a message at the top linking to the SW page.
- I've just checked in with NIWA staff and despite the admin of WiKirby (a guy called Adam) not being available, the site has managed to repair itself. Thanks for the head's up though! Leem01 05:20, 3 August 2013 (EDT)
Demotion due to inactivity
Hey Leem - if and when you see this, I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to give you a heads up that, due it inactivity, I've removed you from your Patroller position (your last edit being back in 2013). If you ever come back to edit and are interested in having a spot back on staff, feel free to reach out to the staff team. Thanks! ~SuperHamster Talk 00:10, June 1, 2015 (EDT)