From Nookipedia, the Animal Crossing wiki
Customization may refer to the following:
- Player customization, a mechanic in the Animal Crossing series in which the player gets to customize their face at the beginning of the game
- Furniture customization, a mechanic in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Animal Crossing: New Horizons that allows certain furniture to be customized.
- Customization Kit, an item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons that enables players to customize furniture.
- House customization, a feature in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Animal Crossing: New Horizons that allows players to customize the exterior of their house.
- Designing, a gameplay mechanic in the Animal Crossing series in which players customize the town or their house.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|