|PoizonMushro0m's Talk Page|
|Current Talk Page|
Welcome to PoizonMushro0m's User Talk page! Send me a message here or on Discord. I will respond to your message as soon as I possibly can. Please note that when posting anything on here, please make it separate from other posts by using the following code: (===Example Subtitle===) Thanks!!!!!!!
Discuss about Nookipedia here.
Yup, I know who you are. I do try to keep watch on him. I'm trying to go easy on him since he stated himself to be 9 / 10 years old, although he needs to understand general courtesy (besides, our general policy strictly forbids it anyway). His edits are not malicious, just unconstructive. Anyhow, I will keep a watch if it happens again, although other staff might beat me to it! '^-^ Thanks for notifying! ™ 16:20, July 30, 2015 (EDT)
- Thank you, hard to believe something like this is making me active back here again. If I see anything, I'll revert and make note of it for you and the rest of staff. ~PoizonMushro0m 16:16, July 31, 2015 (EDT)
- All right then. If there are any suspicious I.P.s, please also take note. ™ 23:05, July 31, 2015 (EDT)
Fans of x pages
Well, I believe the wiki needs a good deal of converting a lot of furniture-related articles into the proper templates. How-tos and other important information is found at Nookipedia:Project Furniture. Or, you can head over to Nookipedia:Project Villager. Both pages contain resources as well, just in case you haven't played the games (and are still important even if you did!). Hope I helped! ™ 17:41, August 22, 2015 (EDT)
- Thank you for sending me the project page links! I have joined Project Villager, but I noticed I need your consent to join Project Furniture, so is it alright if I could join? I do own all NTSC versions of the Animal Crossing series and Dōbutsu no Mori on emulator, so I think I'll be a great contributor to both projects! (If I don't happen to forget about them!) ~PoizonMushro0m 01:15, August 24, 2015 (EDT)
- Yes, I would be more than happy for you to join. The only reason you need my "consent" is so random users don't jump in and add their names to the list and then barely contribute to the pages. ™ 13:50, August 26, 2015 (EDT)
Re:Fans of Isabelle Talk Pages
- Oh, I see! I can see why you guys decided upon this. This does make sense and does have some practicallity to it. ~PoizonMushro0m 12:17, February 24, 2016 (EST)
Good work on the Nintendo Switch expansion! However, the template at the top of the page states that new additions must cite outside sources. Do you have a source for the claim that the console will not be backwards-compatible? Red (talk) 07:01, October 24, 2016 (EDT)
- I do in fact, sorry for not adding it in when I did! Here's the source. ~PoizonMushro0m 23:55, October 24, 2016 (EDT)
Reply to your question about pages
Because sometimes i type fast so i spell it wrong, and sometimes it says no results found and i'm too lazy or rushed to type it correctly so i must make misspelling and redirect them. --Beethoven Freak (talk) 18:54, December 27, 2016 (EST)
Other Site Discussions
If you came here from another site that I am on, please leave your username, website name, and post ~~~~~ after every post. To begin with, start off posts with ===Example===. It should be pretty easy from there.
Discuss anything not related to the Animal Crossing series and my other sites.
Hi Mike! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!
Today, I haven't been able to access Discord. I can view the home page, but then I get a white screen when I try to access the server (I am continually logged in). It's not something to do with my rename to Draghoul, is it? Drago (talk) 14:18, October 5, 2017 (EDT)
- Is the application loading up okay and what version is it? I would try uninstalling the desktop app and reinstalling it if that's the case. If it's mobile, that same method might work. Odd that's happening for you, never heard of that issue before. ~PoizonMushro0m 21:27, October 5, 2017 (EDT)