We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
- Read our wiki's editing, general use, and privacy policies.
- Create your user page! Your user page is your own personal space to put anything you want.
- Make effective edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't 'edit war', or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and tutorials, please see the help pages.