|Welcome to Nookipedia, Dylatron!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
Hi, and welcome to Nookipedia! After reviewing some of your edits, here are some tips:
- Most important, please use the Show preview button to see how your edit will look before you save it. Some of your recent edits resulted in broken templates, broken text formatting, and a broken redirect. Previewing your edits will let you make sure nothing will be broken when you save it.
- Second-person shouldn't be used in articles; instead of saying "you", you can say "the player".
- Check out Help:Images for guidance on using images. If you want to add a caption to an image, you would format it like this:
[[File:NLWetsuitBoy.png|thumb|A villager in a Wet suit]]
- Avoid removing relevant details, such as Amiibo Festival information.
New messages on talk pages
Please make sure to place new messages at the bottom of talk pages, rather than in the middle where they'll get mixed up with older discussions. Also, it's preferable if you sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Thanks and keep contributing. Drago (talk) 13:23, June 14, 2019 (EDT)
How does signing with tildes work User:Dylatron
- Great, thanks! Nookipedia:Signature policy is worth a look also! Drago (talk) 13:30, June 14, 2019 (EDT)
I read the signature policy and I understand the rules now. Thank you to you and super hamster for everything that you have done for me over the past few days this will help me to become a better editor and user in general.Dylatron (talk) 13:36, June 14, 2019 (EDT)