|Welcome to Nookipedia, Sky!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
Hi-ho, Gooptek here!
Hello, Sky! Thanks for all the help! Sorry to give you too much stuff to edit... I'm still new...(I've actually signed me up at day 29/10/2011...) But, at least, thanks for helping! - unsigned comment from Gooptek (talk • contribs)
- No problem, I'm happy to help. It's great to see a new editor around here, too, and you did a good job on the Balloon Fight page. It's the wiki's most complete NES game article now. -Sky (talk) 14:59, 30 October 2011 (EDT)
- No, those pages should be canon material. Some Animal Crossing pages have theories on them, but I don't think that would work very well for the NES games.
- Also, instead of using the "unsigned" template after your posts, you can type in four tildes (~~~~), and the software will sign it for you. You can also click on the signature button in the editing toolbar to insert it (it's the pencil, the fourth icon in). -Sky (talk) 19:47, 30 October 2011 (EDT)
Thank you. Good thing I asked, I was thinking about placing the Super Smash Bros. references in. Is that non-canon material¿ I want to know to see if I can place them or not into the page. Also, thanks for the signature stuff.--Gooptek 21:04, 30 October 2011 (EDT)
- If you're talking about references in the NES games to Super Smash Bros., that wouldn't be accurate, since Super Smash Bros. was released after those NES games. References in SSB to the NES games could work, I suppose; it depends on what the material is. -Sky (talk) 21:17, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
Well, what I was trying to say is about placing Balloon Fight's appearences in the Smash Bros. series. I'm talking about trophies, items, hazards, etc. I'm getting all puzzled with this converse! Also, how can I place the image on the Favorite Villager userbox¿--Gooptek 21:28, 3 November 2011 (EDT)
- Okay, I think I see what you mean; that'd be fine. And you could use this for the userbox (when you were trying it, the field for an image wasn't there yet):
- -Sky (talk) 21:38, 3 November 2011 (EDT)
'Ello - just wanted to say, awesome job dealing with properly categorizing villagers into their proper species. I was planning on eventually doing it, but that probably would have been over a span of a year :P ~SuperHamster Talk 19:26, 20 November 2011 (EST)
Does anyone have any thumbnails of the silver tools? I just created a page for Silver Items, but I can't find any pictures! PLZ HLP! Spongeabc5 19:29, 22 December 2011 (EST)
I don't want to make a wrong edit, but it seems as if species pages such as Cat have all the wrong numbers for their infoboxes. Is it supposed to be like that? --Starphoria 14:06, 21 February 2012 (EST)
- I'm going to jump in real quick if that's all right with Sky: the reason for the different numbers in the infoboxes is because islanders are counted separately from normal villagers in the infobox. So on our page for cats, there are 22 cats listed as being villagers in the article, while the infobox states that there are only 21 villagers - the missing one is listed as an islander instead.
- Now that you bring this up though, I think this should be changed. It would probably be best if we continue to do what you, Starphoria, have been doing, which is including islanders in the villager count for infoboxes, for two reasons:
- Islanders are a type of villager.
- Some characters, like Ankha, have appeared as both islanders and villagers, making them indistinguishable.
- ~SuperHamster Talk 17:26, 22 February 2012 (EST)
This has been on Wii U's talk page for months now, and the topic at hand has still not been ammended. The Wii U article is protected, meaning only an admin can replace the image, so I'm asking you to do it. ToastUltimatum 13:29, 30 August 2012 (EDT)
- Hey, I'm not Sky, but if it's all right I went ahead and replaced the image :) Sorry it took so long, your original message must have been missed when you first posted it. Thanks! ~SuperHamster Talk 13:50, 30 August 2012 (EDT)
Thanks for the advice! Want to exchange freind codes for wild world? Mine is 2495 6057 6428.
I'll go to your town. :D
Crazy Redd 21:16, 17 August 2013 (EDT)
- Glad I could help! Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to do Animal Crossing multiplayer; I haven't played Wild World for a while, and I recently left for college and am working with that. If you're interested in playing Wild World with someone from the site, though, you could try asking on the forum. -Sky (talk) 12:45, 20 August 2013 (EDT)
- Aw, Man. D:
- Well, Mabye we can help each other out anywas.
OOPS I did it again
- As long as anyone can edit the userpage, anyone can input codes. That being said, the discussion is a little under two years old, so there's no need to reply to it. ™ 19:50, May 9, 2015 (EDT)
Let o'l Redd tug on yur coat for whatever time it takes you to read this...
I AM GETTING SSSOOO GOOD!!!! :D
Help confirming my e-mail!
I'm trying to set my e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, but I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail! I've been getting it for other NIWA wikis, however. Is there a way you could manually send me one? --Technickal (talk) 10:46, June 21, 2014 (EDT)
- Unfortunately, I can't manually send the email to you. If you haven't already, having a new one sent with this page is worth trying; I'd check around any spam filter settings, and perhaps add "email@example.com" to a whitelist, if possible.
- I tried some email changes to see if the confirmation was being sent, and in one case it worked, in another it went to junk (while another wiki's was fine), and in the last it never showed up (neither did the other wiki's). I'll try looking into this some more, but if you got the other emails, working with your email settings would, hopefully, be more fruitful. -Sky (talk) 23:22, June 22, 2014 (EDT)
Just FYI when I added the tables to the last CF template it did something weird to the table displayed on that page. I don't know if it matters or not but thought I'd let you know anyway. --sunmarsh (talk) 16:25, August 5, 2014 (EDT)
- That was surprisingly hard to find, but it's working again. The problem was a missing bracket on a link. -Sky (talk) 16:49, August 5, 2014 (EDT)
Hi Sky! Just wanted to wish you a very merry holiday season and a happy new year. Thanks for everything you do on Nookipedia!