Shouldn't this page be merged with the Bug page? Kreuniclus 21:12, 8 June 2013 (EDT)
Think this should be in the guide namespace or as comment above, merged with Bug? I don't think this should be a standalone mainspace article nevertheless. ™ 23:08, May 29, 2014 (EDT)
- I feel like the article would be better in the guide namespace, and could be improved as such. ~SuperHamster Talk 23:16, May 29, 2014 (EDT)
Page has been moved back to mainspace. Drago (talk)
13:29, May 3, 2021 (EDT)
- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.
As you probably know, we're in the process of removing the Guide namespace. I initially suggested this page should be deleted, but after giving it more thought, it could act as a companion to the fishing and swimming articles. I therefore propose that we reverse the previous move decision and move this back to mainspace (obviously the article still needs major improvement). Drago (talk) 12:49, April 6, 2021 (EDT)
- Support per the above. -- PanchamBro (talk • contributions) 14:41, April 18, 2021 (EDT)
- Support - Sounds good to me! (talk) 15:31, April 23, 2021 (EDT)
- Support, cause guide namespace is now deprecated. vmario97 (talk) 14:30, April 30, 2021 (EDT)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page.