|Welcome to Nookipedia, Kazz!
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some things to keep in mind when editing pages:
- Read our wiki's editing, general use, and privacy policies.
- Create your user page! Your user page is your own personal space to put anything you want.
- Make effective edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't 'edit war', or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and tutorials, please see the help pages.
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!
||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff
- Drago (talk)
Thanks for your edits!
Thank you for all of your edits so far! Drago (talk) 13:26, December 1, 2018 (EST)
Hey there! I wanted to make sure you're aware of our Discord server, and invite you to join if you're interested. Nice place to meet people, and also easily get help and ask questions regarding the wiki. Cheers, ~SuperHamster Talk 22:19, December 3, 2018 (EST)
- Thanks for the invite, talking to people is kinda high stress for me so I'm holding off while I get my head around whether this is something I can invest some time/energy in or whether it's going to be too much of a headache and is just something where I should stick to pootling around the RV/Campgrounds pages. Speaking of which, loved your edits on the RV page, looks much nicer and clearer now! It would be great to get all the RVs in there but at that point I'd probably consider splitting them by random visitor/RV card/amiibo. (alas I don't have any RV cards and I already added all my amiibos at this point) :) - unsigned comment from Kazz (talk • contribs)
Golden Leaf Award
Hi Kazz! Awesome contributions in the last week. In recognition of those contributions, you've been made a Trustee, which basically means that you've made great contributions, shown experience, and your edits are on longer marked as needing patrolling by staff. Cheers, ~SuperHamster Talk 02:40, December 7, 2018 (EST)
- I'm honoured, though honestly I feel like I've barely done anything so far and I'm still getting the hang of stuff. I feel rather spoiled with statuses and golden leaves...Thank you so much though! Kazz (talk) 05:39, December 7, 2018 (EST)
Golden Leaf Award II