|Welcome to Nookipedia, NateKimble!|
We're glad that you've chosen to create an account! You are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Animal Crossing encyclopedia.
If you haven't yet, you're also invited to join us at our Discord server, where you'll find other Animal Crossing fans and wiki editors.
Before you jump into editing, here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
If you're looking for some place to start, why not check out the Community Fountain? Here you will find current events and things to do.
|If you have any questions, feel free to ask a wiki staff member, or at the Community Fountain talk page. We're always happy to help!||Have a great time! -- Nookipedia Staff|
Good job with your edits. Make sure you make good use of the preview button to minimize the amounts of edits you make to a page, so menial edits can be prevented. Thanks! MarioTalk to-a me! 00:46, May 4, 2014 (EDT)
Alright thanks for letting me know. I will do just that so it will save me some time as well, also thanks for welcoming me :D, and hope I'm doing good so far with editing I've been a new member almost a month now. NateKimble (talk) 00:56, May 4, 2014 (EDT)
- You're welcome by that welcome. You are doing a nice job by arranging information in tables; your wiki-fu isn't really messy, heh, so it's not bad at all. Well, I hope you get something out of hanging in your first wiki rungs here. :) MarioTalk to-a me! 01:06, May 4, 2014 (EDT)
You're doing a great job with adding information to anything related with items. However, please try to make sure that your edits contain proper punctuation and grammar use. Not only does it look bad, but it has to corrected by another user who could be using his/her time to contribute to another part of the wiki. Thanks, and keep up the good work! --XXSuperXXNintendoXx (talk) 20:09, June 30, 2014 (EDT)
- Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I just want to be a great writer like everyone else on this wikipedia. I will try my best to put proper punctuation and grammar use, thanks for telling me about that XXSuperXXNintendoXx. -- NateKimble (talk) 01:18, July 4, 2014 (EDT)
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but recently, SuperHamster made you a Trustee. This gives you no extra powers or responsibilities; it simply eases the patrolling workload on our end. Keep up the excellent work! Red Snapper 07:28, July 13, 2014 (EDT)
Oh, that's great news :D, I will have to thank SuperHamster later for that. I'm just trying my best to help this wikipedia out and am on here everyday doing something even if it's little. -- NateKimble (talk) 01:20, July 14, 2014 (EDT)
If you don't mind, is it all right if you join Project Furniture? You're doing a great job related to furniture articles, and I think you'll make a fine addition to the group. Thanks! ™ 18:25, July 27, 2014 (EDT)
- If you think so, I'd be more than happy to join that group :). I recently got Wild World, so I'm starting to add information about furniture.
- Sure thing! Thanks for accepting! :D ™ 18:42, July 27, 2014 (EDT)
Just to let you know
Please don't take writing and content directly from Animal Crossing wikia. I have noticed that in Campus set, mainly in the beginning sentence, the wording in your revision is similar to Campus set in the wikia. You can take statistics and similar information from wikia, but please write it in your own words. You're not in trouble, but plagiarism is generally not accepted, so it's just a heads up. Thanks! ™ 20:30, July 29, 2014 (EDT)
- Sorry about that, I won't write anything else similar to Animal Crossing Wiki. I will start writing stuff on my own this is the only thing I copied from the website. Because this is from Japan Only Downloadable Content items so I didn't know anything about this set. -- NateKimble (talk) 20:40, July 29, 2014 (EDT)
- Oh, it's all right. If you come across information you don't know, just read it and write it in your own words, but be sure to provide enough meaningful information so another editor can come and fill in the blanks. ™ 20:43, July 29, 2014 (EDT)
I am not deleting the page unless there is an agreement on the talk page. The Mementos and More page is actually more incomplete and does not contain Feng Shui colors and the like that apply to Animal Crossing: Wild World. Thank you for understanding and keep contributing. Red Snapper 10:47, September 26, 2014 (EDT)
- Okay that's fine, thanks for letting me know. No problem I'm glad to help out. -- NateKimble (talk) 16:06, September 27, 2014 (EDT)
Invitation to collaborate on community projects
Hello Kimble, I'm sending an invite to recently active members to help discuss and work on a single community project. We don't have many active editors now that school has started again, so I thought it would be helpful to focus our efforts to get the most impact. If you're interested you can read about my ideas at the Community Fountain. (talk) 19:56, October 6, 2014 (EDT)
Suuuuuuuuuper late reply, but exactly what's the problem? What do you mean by "it won't let me write anymore"? ™ 14:38, March 7, 2015 (EST)
- Its alright sorry for my late reply if I try to add more brown furniture pieces it won't let me add more than there already is. And awesome job with adding pictures to some of the furniture categories I knew you were an awesome leader for the job. -- NateKimble (talk) 15:12, April 13, 2015 (EDT)
- Don't worry about that, then. I'll get around to filling it in if you want. Thanks for the compliment, by the way. ™ 19:02, April 13, 2015 (EDT)
Mossy Garden Theme
Oh, no, I'm not annoyed at all! :D I assumed good faith on your part. It is important, though, that I point out the error. Again, it's okay to make mistakes, so don't worry about it, buddy! ™ 21:52, July 1, 2015 (EDT)